Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 10-03-2021, 01:32 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whale biologist [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Check out this good boy

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
indoctrinating the early??? [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 10-03-2021, 01:53 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Horza [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old, young, fat, and thin. 700k dead thanks to your rape daddy's incompetence and shortsightedness.
What? He's not my rape daddy, but he did develop the vaccine that you are now obsessed with everyone getting. Remember project light speed? That was trump. That's where the vaccines came from.

So does he only get credit for bad things? Is that how it works?

700k dead UNDER BIDEN. Shame on you, Biden!
Old 10-03-2021, 02:01 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ooloo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
What? He's not my rape daddy, but he did develop the vaccine that you are now obsessed with everyone getting. Remember project light speed? That was trump. That's where the vaccines came from.

So does he only get credit for bad things? Is that how it works?

700k dead UNDER BIDEN. Shame on you, Biden!
TRUMP: I see the disinfectant, where it knocks it out in a minute. One minute. And is there a way we can do something like that, by injection inside or almost a cleaning? Because you see it gets in the lungs, and it does a tremendous number on the lungs. So it would be interesting to check that.
Old 10-03-2021, 02:07 PM
Banned

i think if fauci tries to cancel christmas again this year it will not be good at all for the democrats it's gonna be like reverse trump effect

i reckon it could happen, microsoft is super pro-anti-everything on it's bing homepage

bad idea tho

even if ebola went full speed through the population (i really don't want that to happen)

time to let things run their course and pray to jesus for realz

no more control will do any good
Old 10-03-2021, 02:49 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whale biologist [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Check out this good boy

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Last edited by Rogean; 04-17-2024 at 05:01 PM..
Old 10-03-2021, 03:18 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Horza [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
TRUMP: I see the disinfectant, where it knocks it out in a minute. One minute. And is there a way we can do something like that, by injection inside or almost a cleaning? Because you see it gets in the lungs, and it does a tremendous number on the lungs. So it would be interesting to check that.
What is your point? That he is inarticulate? Yes he is. He said a wacky thing, and nobody took it seriously. Oh the horror.

His buffoonery is completely inconsequential, Biden's buffoonery got about 20 people in afghanistan killed for no good reason, yet you think he should be president? Do you have any critique of Biden at all, or are you just as dogmatic as the trump guys you claim to hate so much?
Old 10-03-2021, 03:22 PM
Banned

Until people come together and realize nothing will change without cutting the ability of monopolized corporations from lobbying politicians for THEIR desired changes - not the peoples - we will continue to get what we get. Nothing.
Old 10-03-2021, 03:36 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ooloo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
What is your point? That he is inarticulate? Yes he is. He said a wacky thing, and nobody took it seriously. Oh the horror.

His buffoonery is completely inconsequential, Biden's buffoonery got about 20 people in afghanistan killed for no good reason, yet you think he should be president? Do you have any critique of Biden at all, or are you just as dogmatic as the trump guys you claim to hate so much?
Inarticulate and wacky is one way to describe telling his horse paste eating followers they should inject disinfectant into their lungs.
Old 10-03-2021, 03:41 PM
Banned

Quote:
Inarticulate and wacky is one way to describe telling his horse paste eating followers they should inject disinfectant into their lungs.
Well he didn't say that.

You also didn't answer my question of whether you have any critique of Biden? Surely you aren't so partisan that you think Democrat guy rules and Republican guy bad?
Old 10-03-2021, 03:53 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Well he didn't say that.
Closed Thread