Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 10-14-2021, 02:22 PM
Planar Protector

January 6 panel moves to hold Steve Bannon in criminal contempt

Quote:
Mr. Bannon has declined to cooperate with the Select Committee and is instead hiding behind the former President's insufficient, blanket, and vague statements regarding privileges he has purported to invoke
Old 10-14-2021, 02:28 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Horza [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I don't know how you can learn from your mistakes and win the next time when you refuse to even accept your guy lost.
You're expecting people to meet your expectations. That's a real thought you just had and communicated online to people who mostly don't care about you in general.

I do a little bit tho. And I'm probably not the only one. I mean, do your expectations and opinions matter? Sure. Some. I guess. More people still probably follow Mr. Bannon than you tho.

This isn't to say you're worthless or don't have a point. Just that the way in which you're making it probably also isn't that effective or meeting your own expectations still. Hopefully this helps.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whale biologist [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Yikes for him. And he even got out early.
Old 10-14-2021, 02:29 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ooloo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
He was a better president than Biden lol
Trump was much less dangerous than Hillary as far as soldiers' lives go.

But he was a divider like Obama, not a unifier. High level freemasons don't impress me.

Hope that helps.
Old 10-14-2021, 02:36 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by starkind [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You're expecting people to meet your expectations. That's a real thought you just had and communicated online to people who mostly don't care about you in general.

I do a little bit tho. And I'm probably not the only one. I mean, do your expectations and opinions matter? Sure. Some. I guess. More people still probably follow Mr. Bannon than you tho.

This isn't to say you're worthless or don't have a point. Just that the way in which you're making it probably also isn't that effective or meeting your own expectations still. Hopefully this helps.
I don't want them to grow and improve themselves over the coming years, I just want them to lose.
Old 10-14-2021, 03:05 PM
Fire Giant

If you want an abortion you're gonna have to drive your sorry murdering ass out of Texas. Maybe fly to China and never come back.
Old 10-14-2021, 03:12 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knowledge [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
If you want an abortion you're gonna have to drive your sorry murdering ass out of Texas. Maybe fly to China and never come back.
You do know a woman can perform their own abortion in Texas and they can't fine her
or legally do anything to her.

And Trump was much more of a threat to the troops if you remember the uncomfortable pause from the nation on whether we were going to enter war with Iran after they attacked back.
Old 10-14-2021, 03:13 PM
Planar Protector

jan 6th panel:

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 10-14-2021, 03:15 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Botten [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
if you remember the uncomfortable pause from the nation on whether we were going to enter war with Iran after they attacked back.
haha I remember after that yeah thinking damn trumps huge dick was right we were all bitches lol

another win for daddy
Old 10-14-2021, 03:18 PM
Banned

Arrow

Quote:
Originally Posted by Horza [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I don't want them to grow and improve themselves over the coming years, I just want them to lose.
This is integrity.

I don't want to kill anyone though. Nor do I think it'll help. Or work. Nor do I want anyone to do it on my behalf or behest. Or in my name.

Horza. If you can. Please live a good peaceful life. 🙏
Old 10-14-2021, 03:18 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whale biologist [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Closed Thread