Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 10-15-2021, 09:43 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knowledge [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Ronald Reagan was an Illuminati tool, he never had the balls to say anything good that mattered, like JFK did. JFK died for the truth about the secret cult that ran everything. Reagan never said one word about them. Cult tool and nothing more, not honerable. Satanic.

Obama, Trump, and Biden are fucking jokes. And VP Harris is 1000 jokes rolled into one she has no brains and no heart. Harris is a fucking Republican DA. She put 20,000 people behind bars for pot, mostly minorities, Straight up Republican.

Did the parties flip? No, both were always full of shit.

God has your number, motherfuckers.
Are you a QAnon member?
Old 10-15-2021, 10:13 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Botten [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Are you a QAnon member?
The better question is which celebrity he plans to marry. People like that tend to have some...strange ideas about how the future will unfold. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 10-15-2021, 10:14 AM
Fire Giant

They cannot grasp the seriousness of it all. You're offspring are going to be lifelong slaves if they survive the coming pandemic.
Old 10-15-2021, 10:17 AM
Planar Protector

Old 10-15-2021, 10:20 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knowledge [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
They cannot grasp the seriousness of it all. You're offspring are going to be lifelong slaves if they survive the coming pandemic.
Nirgon or Meso that you?
Old 10-15-2021, 10:48 AM
Fire Giant

You're telling me a bunch of Nascar fans and West Virginians don't like Biden? Well slap my ass and kiss my cousin, I did not see that coming!
Old 10-15-2021, 12:26 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by nostalgiaquest [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You're telling me a bunch of Nascar fans and West Virginians don't like Biden? Well slap my ass and kiss my cousin, I did not see that coming!
If?

We already are. Especially those of us on the dole. I ain't killing myself again though.

Doubt anyone posting here isn't at the complete mercy of the state and corporately approved food and healthcare supply chain. Some of you are doing pretty well and making good choices. Don't deceive yourself though. A lot of that is related to good parentage. Intelligence. And circumstantial access to resources. You could very well be crushed if the evils of this world catch you and turn they're eyes upon your city. Poisoning your water supply and destroying you with poison.

America is teetering on the edge. Count your blessings. And pray for strength, independence, and kinship with thy neighbors. Not thy favorite survival food brand. Cereal. Or city police.
Old 10-15-2021, 12:35 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by starkind [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
If?

We already are. Especially those of us on the dole. I ain't killing myself again though.

Doubt anyone posting here isn't at the complete mercy of the state and corporately approved food and healthcare supply chain. Some of you are doing pretty well and making good choices. Don't deceive yourself though. A lot of that is related to good parentage. Intelligence. And circumstantial access to resources. You could very well be crushed if the evils of this world catch you and turn they're eyes upon your city. Poisoning your water supply and destroying you with poison.

America is teetering on the edge. Count your blessings. And pray for strength, independence, and kinship with thy neighbors. Not thy favorite survival food brand. Cereal. Or city police.
That's dumb and you meant to say fellowship.
Old 10-15-2021, 12:38 PM
Banned

Yes. Fellowship. I'm dumb. Right tho. Sometimes smooth is good. <3
Old 10-15-2021, 12:49 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by nostalgiaquest [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
A lot of democrats and people who don't live in your charicature dumb yokel places also don't like Biden, mainly because he's a terrible incompetent president who is making every problem under trump worse. Hth.

Oh and also kamala harris is maybe the worst vice president I've ever seen in my lifetime.

"Hey Kamala, you're in charge of the southern border crisis!"
"Hahahahaha! Okay!"
*tumbleweeds roll by*
Last edited by Ooloo; 10-15-2021 at 12:51 PM..
Closed Thread