Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 10-19-2021, 12:52 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elizondo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
What's your source for your propaganda dude
LoL the same that calls anything mass media that disagrees with them fake news. Aren't you supposes to be practicing some Pure Blood cult rituals?
Old 10-19-2021, 12:54 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Botten [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
LoL the same that calls anything mass media that disagrees with them fake news. Aren't you supposes to be practicing some Pure Blood cult rituals?
lol dude

Just post the link. You lookin real low IQ.
Old 10-19-2021, 12:56 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gatordash [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Our majority democrat Congress wants the IRS to look at $600 transactions in order to tax the wealthy so they can pay for the human infrastructure bill and it will cost normal working people zero dollars.

House speaker Nancy Pelosi's husband bought 1.95 million of Microsoft call options in 2020 and had an investment firm of theirs buy another 1.4 million of Microsoft stock. Today their 3.35 million dollar investment is worth over 8 million. Meaning Pelosi made 4.65 million dollars in one year on a hunch that Microsoft stock would go up 130%.

Congress and this administration wants to put the working class before the wealthy (like themselves), and will definitely pay for the new bill by charging the wealthy who have the greatest accountants and lawyers working for them by looking into their $600 transactions only. They promise.
Aggregate inflow and outflow, not individual transactions. It's statistics, not tyranny. 🇺🇲

Yes Ooloo, I did just Google this!
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Botten [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
People distrust the mass media for a reason: They lie constantly. One day you'll realize the delusion that the mass media is the "real" news. I mean it's fancy and highly produced and on tv! They'd never have an agenda or distort, misrepresent and cherry pick the information they dispense!
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elizondo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
lol dude

Just post the link. You lookin real low IQ.
'looking' [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.], the irony.
Old 10-19-2021, 01:01 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whale biologist [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Aggregate inflow and outflow, not individual transactions. It's statistics, not tyranny. ����

Yes Ooloo, I did just Google this!
They've spent 2.5 trillion to juice the market so they can help themselves through Covid, and now are letting the pawns debate over their human infrastructure crap that they will be using the middle class to pay for just like its always been.
Old 10-19-2021, 01:06 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ooloo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
People distrust the mass media for a reason: They lie constantly.
Spoke to a RINO (a non-Trumper), he told me you won't find conservatives finding sources because they can't find creditably information on their alternative research.

If you give them information they disagree with they will call it fake news.

The goal is to back them into the corner so they go to the sites and provide the information and you start them down the path of learning.

Let them learn they have been lied too by their friends and family pushing them word of mouth by gaslit Opinion Round Ups by FoxNews and Right leaning Radio hosts.
Old 10-19-2021, 01:07 PM
Planar Protector

I watched that American Insurrection movie last night. In it the southern boy was talking to the lib and like, "you're trying to eradicate our way of life, it's genocide!" and I thought about horza and I was like, yeah horza does want to get rid of that way of life.... I guess they have a point.
Old 10-19-2021, 01:09 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jibartik [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I watched that American Insurrection movie last night. In it the southern boy was talking to the lib and like, "you're trying to eradicate our way of life, it's genocide!" and I thought about horza and I was like, yeah horza does want to get rid of that way of life.... I guess they have a point.
So what is his plan, convince all men to become women who become men without balls?
Old 10-19-2021, 01:11 PM
Planar Protector

lets go brandon