Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 10-21-2021, 08:55 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Disease [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Post whatever you want in off topic. Don't be mad when people remind you that your a dude with a women's haircut in your sister's clothes.
Disease, you are a nobody. Go hide under your bridge. You are looking desperate for attention.
Old 10-21-2021, 09:10 AM
Planar Protector

reality is a hell of a drug
Old 10-21-2021, 09:18 AM
Banned

This entire world is generic politically correct slur 2 me from my prespective.

https://nypost.com/2021/10/19/i-foun...e-gadgets/amp/

Ya'll. I barely understand Ya'll. The context of human isn't something I find myself fitting anymore. Not so much superiority as different. Ants are still wonderful creatures with their place in the cosmos. I feel bad every time a colony gets hurt. There are humans I value over ants tho.

Learn. Be good. Kind. Wise. And you will find new layers of acceptance among God's creation. It's that simple. Or stay jaded and bitter because of XYZ human traits you are and they are not. That neither of you can control. Not without the wisdom to step back and observe the truth.
Last edited by starkind; 10-21-2021 at 09:21 AM..
Old 10-21-2021, 09:53 AM
Planar Protector

Addressing people by names also works. I'm male (whatever that is now, lolacaust) straight, with a gurl, i rarely get addressed as hey, straight boy here's an insult for ya. Duik, (not my REAL name) come here and receive thy insult bitch works better. I cant help that im straight and remained a boy, but i can help being an idiot, gullible or naked. Just call me idiot. Or maybe.
If KittyKat and others didnt tell me they wasnt always a girl, i doubt id know. Thats true, id also not know about funny arse keyboards, peoples hiking skills etc. Be prepared to learn stuff. Forget the stuff ya dont like.
Hope this helps.
Old 10-21-2021, 11:24 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by starkind [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Ants are still wonderful creatures with their place in the cosmos. I feel bad every time a colony gets hurt. There are humans I value over ants tho..
Mosquitos, however, serve zero benefit to the ecosystem and need to be completely eradicated. Yes I mean mosquito genocide to extinction

There are more people in ICU’s currently in my state AZ for West Nile virus transmitted by mosquitos than there are for covid

Mosquitos are responsible for more human deaths than any other insect or animal in Earth’s history

They are a scourge and we need to find a way to kill them all
Old 10-21-2021, 11:28 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by unsunghero [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Mosquitos, however, serve zero benefit to the ecosystem and need to be completely eradicated. Yes I mean mosquito genocide to extinction

There are more people in ICU’s currently in my state AZ for West Nile virus transmitted by mosquitos than there are for covid

Mosquitos are responsible for more human deaths than any other insect or animal in Earth’s history

They are a scourge and we need to find a way to kill them all
Four Pests campaign in Chy-na.

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 10-21-2021, 11:29 AM
Banned

yikes we are all immune to west nile in FL

i'm ok if u want to do that experiment btw

genocide em.

anyway

Free gender and sexless level 1 military academy for all and if u graduate and serve 4 years a bare minimum hotel room like they give u in finland with an xbox that only has power to it for 8 hrs a day with group room activities, arts and crafts, and farming communes for the rest is fine by me!

Once you get to level 2 permanant military service i think they should take into account your physical capabilities and sex.

God bless my sweet little humes.
Old 10-21-2021, 11:52 AM
Banned

think imperious kitten isnt even a trans

just some creep cross dressing
Old 10-21-2021, 11:54 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tunabros [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
think imperious kitten isnt even a trans

just some creep cross dressing
how would you know??? are u trans or aka not a creep? [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

plz enlighten us with your expert opinion on what a trans person is and is not

most of the trans ppl i know say 'everyone is trans' not my opinion however.
Old 10-21-2021, 11:56 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by starkind [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
how would you know??? are u trans or aka not a creep? [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

plz enlighten us with your expert opinion on what a trans person is and is not

most of the trans ppl i know say 'everyone is trans' not my opinion however.
what a creep would say

weirdo
Closed Thread