Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1641  
Old 09-13-2021, 01:31 PM
Gravydoo II Gravydoo II is offline
Planar Protector

Gravydoo II's Avatar

Join Date: Mar 2019
Posts: 2,194
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ooloo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Lefty dorks like gravy are the ones standing in the way of anything improving, because as soon as you bring up crime in chicago they come running in like the virtue signal police to accuse you of being racist because many of the criminals are black. He fails to realize almost all the *victims* are black and latino, and their neighborhoods are suffering. They want MORE police there, not less. He'd know that if he ever left his house and actually talked to them himself.
Again.
CHICAGO — Chicago police are stopping Black drivers overwhelmingly more often than white drivers, according to a state report.

Illinois Traffic and Pedestrian Stop Study data shows police are pulling over Chicago drivers more in recent years than ever before. It also shows massive racial disparities in how the roadways are policed: Chicago police stopped more than 204,000 Black drivers in 2020, compared to just over 35,000 white drivers.

Thats racism. Pretty easy to see.

You'd be wrong and really stupid to believe that police dont pick where and who they want to enforce the law against.
Last edited by Gravydoo II; 09-13-2021 at 01:49 PM..
  #1642  
Old 09-13-2021, 01:37 PM
Horza Horza is offline
Planar Protector

Horza's Avatar

Join Date: Aug 2017
Posts: 5,141
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toxigen [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
literally more blacks killed other blacks in one bad weekend in chicago than cops killed blacks for an entire year in the country

let that sink in
I wonder why you're so fixated on people who aren't white.
  #1643  
Old 09-13-2021, 01:48 PM
Gravydoo II Gravydoo II is offline
Planar Protector

Gravydoo II's Avatar

Join Date: Mar 2019
Posts: 2,194
Default

Hmmmm... Now that is a mystery. Has he EVER mentioned his home town or any crime that has ever happened there..?

I wonder why he always chooses areas with POC like arabs or black people to talk about how utterly terrible it is there, having never been. Almost like hes saying "the people are bad and this is the result.". lol

Weird how he knows all these stats about a city hes never been to.. Its almost like he can only remember the stats that are convenient to his overall point, which he never makes. He'll just post and stat and say "let that sink in" like hes too afraid to keep going.

I wonder what the mods thought about his comment about arabs and their choice of head wear? Weird how he used an ethnic slur to describe those people of color but when hes talking about american people of color, he would never used a racist or ethic slur against those people. LOL
  #1644  
Old 09-13-2021, 01:57 PM
unsunghero unsunghero is offline
Planar Protector


Join Date: Aug 2015
Posts: 2,480
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gravydoo II [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
LOL cause the right wingers (you guys) never use chicago as an allegory for "black people are bad". Deny it all you want but Ive never ever heard you guys mention another city besides chicago or portland. Both places are full of people you hate, libs, democrats, and black people
Technically no, it’s not “full of” black people. Chicago is 50% white, 30% black. So when murder is mentioned, it must be the white people doing it since they are the majority there. Or if it is black people, then somehow the cops are making them do it. Or the evil guns are walking around doing it without owners

I’ll tell you whose fault it’s NOT though
  #1645  
Old 09-13-2021, 02:05 PM
Trexller Trexller is offline
Planar Protector


Join Date: Dec 2012
Posts: 1,620
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gravydoo II [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Again.
CHICAGO — Chicago police are stopping Black drivers overwhelmingly more often than white drivers, according to a state report.

Illinois Traffic and Pedestrian Stop Study data shows police are pulling over Chicago drivers more in recent years than ever before. It also shows massive racial disparities in how the roadways are policed: Chicago police stopped more than 204,000 Black drivers in 2020, compared to just over 35,000 white drivers.

Thats racism. Pretty easy to see.

You'd be wrong and really stupid to believe that police dont pick where and who they want to enforce the law against.
Since you like statistics so much, go ahead and look up your own references on this:

African americans are orders of magnitude more likely to ignore traffic signals, respond to officer's questions in a belligerent/resistant manner, be in possession of weapons, narcotics, contraband in general. African americans often drive vehicles with illegal modifications, dark tints, lug extensions to mount those tires that stick out, expired registrations, tags etc.

Do your own research, I'd start with the NTSB then FBI stats.

The main thing, is the attitude of how they respond to cops, they see these officers as oppressors, when they are just trying to perform a job (that you and I pay them to do) Policemen work shit jobs for long hours. Every single "routine traffic stop" could be their last act on earth. I'm sure you have all seen bodycam footage of a cop making a traffic stop, and the driver just starts shooting.

So, a little bit of respect goes 1000 miles when you get stopped by police. They don't want to harass you if they don't have to.

I have been arrested 4 times in my life, I had a short stay in jail (not prison) twice. At no time was I ever mistreated by the police, detectives, or corrections officers. the detectives even worked with me to lessen the charges against me.

Why did they do this? Because I was straight up, honest, and respectful.

Oh, and before you try to make this a racial thing, I AM NOT A WHITE MAN.
__________________
"The Biggest problem in the world today is that nobody remembers the difference between words and bullets." -Trexller 2021
  #1646  
Old 09-13-2021, 02:07 PM
Horza Horza is offline
Planar Protector

Horza's Avatar

Join Date: Aug 2017
Posts: 5,141
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trexller [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Oh, and before you try to make this a racial thing
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
  #1647  
Old 09-13-2021, 02:08 PM
starkind starkind is online now
Planar Protector


Join Date: Apr 2021
Posts: 3,529
Default

Why is Chicago so dangerous can anyone tell me the truth? At least as you see it.

Why would a mom shoot her 12 years old kid over a memory card?

I'm not even going to start by assuming their race or gender, faith or political party. I bet it runs deeper than that even if some of those things factored in.

How could race factor you say? Maybe she was abused, neglected, or demonized by the media or her teachers, or never had a good job because she's a member of an oppressed minority.

That is still not the real reason though, I wager. There has to be more to it. And even if it was it doesn't make it ok. Or someone else's fault. She still chose to pull that trigger. Even if her demographic was different. It's still bad, and there's still a reason. And it still doesn't reflect on others of her demographic.

I'm even open to speculation.

Why?

My best guess, abuse, neglect, child abuse. Drugs. Poverty. And it's still not ok.

Tell me guys. And tell us how to fix it. Or give people the opportunity to fix it. These things will always happen as long as memory cards, mothers, and children exist. So how do we deal with this instance skillfully. Learn from it. And at least offer people the opportunity to avoid it again.
  #1648  
Old 09-13-2021, 02:49 PM
Gravydoo II Gravydoo II is offline
Planar Protector

Gravydoo II's Avatar

Join Date: Mar 2019
Posts: 2,194
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trexller [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Since you like statistics so much, go ahead and look up your own references on this:

African americans are orders of magnitude more likely to ignore traffic signals, respond to officer's questions in a belligerent/resistant manner, be in possession of weapons, narcotics, contraband in general. African americans often drive vehicles with illegal modifications, dark tints, lug extensions to mount those tires that stick out, expired registrations, tags etc.

Do your own research, I'd start with the NTSB then FBI stats.

The main thing, is the attitude of how they respond to cops, they see these officers as oppressors, when they are just trying to perform a job (that you and I pay them to do) Policemen work shit jobs for long hours. Every single "routine traffic stop" could be their last act on earth. I'm sure you have all seen bodycam footage of a cop making a traffic stop, and the driver just starts shooting.

So, a little bit of respect goes 1000 miles when you get stopped by police. They don't want to harass you if they don't have to.

I have been arrested 4 times in my life, I had a short stay in jail (not prison) twice. At no time was I ever mistreated by the police, detectives, or corrections officers. the detectives even worked with me to lessen the charges against me.

Why did they do this? Because I was straight up, honest, and respectful.

Oh, and before you try to make this a racial thing, I AM NOT A WHITE MAN.
Your personal experience is your personal experience. Thats called anecdotal evidence.

African americans are orders of magnitude more likely to ignore traffic signals, respond to officer's questions in a belligerent/resistant manner, be in possession of weapons, narcotics, contraband in general. African americans often drive vehicles with illegal modifications, dark tints, lug extensions to mount those tires that stick out, expired registrations, tags etc.

^^^^^ This is extremely racist ^^^^^^^

You're a racist. That was easy. You actually believe that black people are just simply more predisposed to being criminals and they have it coming?? The police are justified, always, is what you're saying. Well they COULD have a gun or they COULD have a suspended license so we better pull them over to check.

Thats called racial profiling. That racism. You support that, apparently.

Yeah I would be upset too if I was pulled over for something you ignore when they are white. The proof is in the stats. They simply pull over black people 7x's more than white people. They never said they are criminals 7x more than white people.

You're a racist. You can be whatever color you want but you just admitted you're a piece of shit. Thanks.
  #1649  
Old 09-13-2021, 02:57 PM
Gravydoo II Gravydoo II is offline
Planar Protector

Gravydoo II's Avatar

Join Date: Mar 2019
Posts: 2,194
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trexller [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Since you like statistics so much, go ahead and look up your own references on this:

African americans are orders of magnitude more likely to ignore traffic signals, respond to officer's questions in a belligerent/resistant manner, be in possession of weapons, narcotics, contraband in general. African americans often drive vehicles with illegal modifications, dark tints, lug extensions to mount those tires that stick out, expired registrations, tags etc.
Damn bro take off that hood. Jesus christ you're a fucking piece of shit. What a fucking racist asshole.

If you pull over black people who are not the majority 7x's more than the majority, thats selective enforcement, AKA RACISM. To justify it with your comment above, thats just racism as well. You're a racist. Congrats, you fucking piece of shit. I dont care what color you are, you're full of hate, ignorance, and I know for a 100% fact you wouldnt say this anywhere where you real name was attached to it. You fucking racist pussy.

I sent your comment to the mods =] Lets see what they think.

Bye bye
  #1650  
Old 09-13-2021, 02:59 PM
unsunghero unsunghero is offline
Planar Protector


Join Date: Aug 2015
Posts: 2,480
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by starkind [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Why is Chicago so dangerous can anyone tell me the truth? At least as you see it.

Why would a mom shoot her 12 years old kid over a memory card?

I'm not even going to start by assuming their race or gender, faith or political party. I bet it runs deeper than that even if some of those things factored in.

How could race factor you say? Maybe she was abused, neglected, or demonized by the media or her teachers, or never had a good job because she's a member of an oppressed minority.

That is still not the real reason though, I wager. There has to be more to it. And even if it was it doesn't make it ok. Or someone else's fault. She still chose to pull that trigger. Even if her demographic was different. It's still bad, and there's still a reason. And it still doesn't reflect on others of her demographic.

I'm even open to speculation.

Why?

My best guess, abuse, neglect, child abuse. Drugs. Poverty. And it's still not ok.

Tell me guys. And tell us how to fix it. Or give people the opportunity to fix it. These things will always happen as long as memory cards, mothers, and children exist. So how do we deal with this instance skillfully. Learn from it. And at least offer people the opportunity to avoid it again.
Criticisms/Needs:

Positive male role mode in home (highest rate of single motherhood in the us)

Positive role models in the community, doesn’t have to be male

Job opportunities

More trust of police (I don’t think this will ever change even if police became literally perfect overnight). There is a cultural unwillingness to work with or assist law enforcement which makes law enforcement’s job much harder which leads to more crime

Less brainwashing by Dems for the black vote, more personal accountability and a sense of agency in life


Things I like/respect about the black community:

Extreme loyalty to what they perceive as their ethnicity’s interest. I think this ultimately hurts them because those interests are being manipulated by Democrats for political purposes at a cost to the community, but no other ethnicity in the US has a stronger sense of loyalty to itself and tribalism then the black community, and loyalty is always to be respected

Respect for having a tougher past in the US than other ethnicities, including a few decades ago

On a personal note, I have a strong attraction to black girls as an ethnicity. Never dated one, always wanted to but been too worried they would hate me for my political views. Totally willing and have flirted with black co-workers not when on the clock however. Surprisingly not really all that into Candace Owen though. She’s objectively good looking, but personality wise she seems like she could be too intense even for me, and I like an assertive girl personality
Closed Thread

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 06:10 PM.


Everquest is a registered trademark of Daybreak Game Company LLC.
Project 1999 is not associated or affiliated in any way with Daybreak Game Company LLC.
Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.