Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 09-14-2021, 07:39 AM
Banned

Lol good morning
Old 09-14-2021, 07:45 AM
Banned

anyway I am mostly joking around and flexin. If I were in the workforce I would definitely be vaxed. For my own peace of mind - i am slender and sickly, and could explode my heart coughing. But also I consider the safety of others. I don't know about most people, but I feel a little awkward around old people right now. I would hate to kill one. I think the virus was engineered, never heard a final word on things about cardiac and brain dmg, so even if you recover quick God knows what it does as far as I'm concerned.

Vax way less scary. I'm only not vaxed because I've been sick anyway at home, and not looking to maybe cause a compound problem. Vax > accidentally leaked bioweapon.

Maybe they shoulda just told us China probably leaked it. I honestly do think compliance would be a lot better if we were masking up to stick it to the Chinamen. And at least we would be able to mourn and honor the dead instead of making endless jokes even during the carnage. My guess is they just didn't want to tilt the pinball machine toward anti-China frothing insanity and lose control of the geopolitical narrative. (and profItssSssSss)

But man do I think we would have taken the pandemic way more serious and learned more if we just bothered to consider what defense would mean if it were an act of war. Imagine the top medical scientist in the USA laughing and telling you not to bother wearing a mask because they don't work, when ppl are trembling in terror at the first appearance of the T-virus. He wouldn't have -- we always affect more seriousness for military matters, and in this case that would have kept this sophomoric little bureaucrat's jocularity about his own importance from lighting ten thousand funeral pyres.

Viruses can be a Hell of a lot more lethal than this, and we are less ready than ever to respond. Yeah maybe should have used the racism jet fuel that would be ignited by admitting the existence of an engineered Chinese plague to push Patriam the which way occam's razor really cuts. The way this was done, everyone in America has only been trained to resist civic duty [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Last edited by imperiouskitten; 09-14-2021 at 08:13 AM..
Old 09-14-2021, 10:55 AM
Planar Protector

Smile

My state is in the bottom 5 when it comes to covid vaccination rates and it feels quite bad.

Please get vaccinated!
Old 09-14-2021, 11:42 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by pink grapefruit [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
My state is in the bottom 5 when it comes to covid vaccination rates and it feels quite bad.

Please get vaccinated!
Ya.

If u can.

It's better than the alternatives.

This virus is a weapon of war. Chinavirus or not. If you're a patriot and able. Get the chips.
Old 09-14-2021, 11:53 AM
Banned

First message I read this morning from a friend I play Ultima Online with:

I'm on the way to hospital. My dad was recovering, now hes not. The doctors are saying they expect him to pass.

Shes going to say goodbye to her father, right now. She's probably talking to him through a fucking tablet in the lobby. He probably cant even respond. That is so fucking tragic.

He unintentionally infected his family. She got very sick for days on end, then luckily recovered. It could have ended up even worse with them side by side in the same room waiting for the end.
Old 09-14-2021, 12:18 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mesocyclone [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I wont do it, but you definitely need to do it. Like none of the 33rd degree Freemasons are "vaccinated", but get vaccinated asap. Do as they say!

If things get too bad we will all move to Epstein Island to quarantine.

I enjoy how Donald Trump pretends to be at odds with the rest of his fellow Illuminati. They put on a good dog and pony show.
Can't fool the elect though. Book says it, and it's true. I think that makes me a witness to the truth of Christ, who warned me about the synagogue of Satan before I discovered them and their heinous acts.

Mel Gibson, when you gonna make another movie about me? Conspiracy Theory. Passion of the Christ.

Good morning kitten looks like its just us awake.

I've never known, or heard of, a rich person who wasn't evil. Easier for a camel to pass through a 12 inch gap in the mountain than for a rich person to enter Paradise.

I cannot get over the fact that, in the span of just 12 years and two presidents (Obama and Trump), United States has become the most divided since the civil war, when post-9/11 everyone kinda came together for the safety of the nation.
This systemic division was surely planned many decades ago. And executed to perfection by the synagogue of Satan (Illuminati)
Turn off Fox News, Trumptard.
Old 09-14-2021, 03:24 PM
Sarnak

Simple question: what is the republican's plan to end the pandemic?

TIP: You can also apply this question to global warming, national debt, healthcare, criminal justice reform, income inequality and basically any large problem we are facing.

Please provide sources.
Old 09-14-2021, 03:25 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by walfreyydo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

TIP: You can also apply this question to global warming, national debt, healthcare, criminal justice reform, income inequality and basically any large problem we are facing.

Please provide sources.
Same thing we're doing now. Put all our hope vaccines.

Kids are in school in my democrat neighborhoods and their democrat parents are excited as hell about it.
Old 09-14-2021, 03:26 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by walfreyydo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
The fact is democrats are the only ones trying to seriously solve these problems.

Republican voters continue to be distracted by fake controversies and outrages (because they are stupid and lack critical thinking), while republican politicians and their handlers continue to rob their supporters blind. Republicans are so easily fooled and distracted by the fake social issues being manufactured by right wing news, that they dont even see the theft and corruption sitting right in front of them.

This is why they have no plan. Because they (republican politicians) have no interest in solving problems which they are personally benefiting from.
Last edited by walfreyydo; 09-14-2021 at 03:29 PM..
Old 09-14-2021, 03:28 PM
Planar Protector

Democrats and Republicans both do nothing but talk about politics.

Scientists solve the problems using money both of those parties give them.

Rep plan: warp speed. Dem plan: warp speed.
Closed Thread