Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 09-10-2021, 11:31 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by cd288 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
To the point about ICUs I made earlier. Guy dies because 43 hospitals ICUs have no room for him since they’re full of COVID patients. That’s the real problem; the strain on the healthcare system that causes things like this to happen. If you’re vaccinated and you do become a breakthrough case you are almost certainly not going to need to be hospitalized, you will save hospital beds for people who need them.

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/...id/8281712002/
They could not care less if anyone dies. They didnt care when 650k people already died. They dont care. They wouldnt care if they killed their own family members so long as they can go on and keep believing a lie.

As long as they can gum up the works of our healthcare system and get treated over everyone else, they dont give a FUCCCKKKK.

They are too deep in. Its like when you tell a lie to your cousin, Tony B, about why you were not at the robbery that night so you never got caught. Then, 20 years later, you finally admit to it and shoot him in the face a few episodes later. (if you get this, good on you)

Its a proven fact that once you start to believe propaganda, it changes the way your brain functions. Creates new neural pathways around your critical thinking skills because they inject it with visceral emotions like fear or hate. It prevents the mind from stopping and considering whats actually being said because they are simply not using that part of their brain anymore.

They are literally too far gone now to even change their minds. Even if they were confronted with the truth from a source they trust 100%, they would just turn their back on that source because it challenged their beliefs.
Last edited by Gravydoo II; 09-10-2021 at 11:35 PM..
Old 09-10-2021, 11:33 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by cd288 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
His name was Cullman.
This shit writes itself.

Looking forward to how this is spun.
Both ways actually.
Old 09-10-2021, 11:41 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gravydoo II [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
They are literally too far gone now to even change their minds. Even if they were confronted with the truth from a source they trust 100%, they would just turn their back on that source because it challenged their beliefs.
Like, is it true that all/most fox infotainment/news casters and staff have a vaxx mandate?
Genuine question, for a change. Who do I believe, how to ascertain the veracity either way.
Too many questions, so little fucks.

SNOFGAG ftw.
Old 09-10-2021, 11:54 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duik [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Like, is it true that all/most fox infotainment/news casters and staff have a vaxx mandate?
Genuine question, for a change. Who do I believe, how to ascertain the veracity either way.

SNOFGAG ftw.
To my knowledge yes Fox I believe does have a vacc mandate. This was according to lib news so may not be accurate
Old 09-10-2021, 11:56 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duik [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

SNOFGAG ftw.
Of course they are all vaccinated. Every single one of those hosts, their staffs, and you notice they no longer have an audience at ANY show because its too much of a danger to their cash cows.

Theres just no way a corporation could fox could afford the loss in personal, money, reputation, and future hirees if everyone knew they were happy to let their staff die. As much money as they make, even they cant afford to have their investors all die from from covid. These people are so wealthy, they can go to the best doctors on earth. You really think they are not going to listen to them?

They are smart people. Smart enough to lie, every single day to their audience, and never break character. They are true professionals and in a sick sort of way, I respect their talent. At the same time though, i'd pistol whip any of them if they came near me. Big talk, I know. Thats just how I feel about em. They are all on "opinion" shows and I think FOX is down to one or two hours at like 11AM to 1PM where they do ACTUAL news but all the prime time slots are all opinion shows. Every last one of them.

So they are literally taking the opinions of tv hosts over doctors.

You remember that old saying "its easier to convince someone of a lie than to convince them they have been lied to?" or something to that effect? It requires self reflection and acceptance of the fact that you're just a human, you can be manipulated, and you know about .0001% of everything known. Most of us dont even have a full grasp of the language we speak in America. To even think that a guy like Sean Hannity, a former football player with CTE or Jesse Waters is some sort of person with vast knowledge of the world or medical issues/practices is just insane.

Did anyone notice how they dont have doctors on anymore to back up their lies?? You know why? The doctor would lose his practice and license. So they will have a doctor of journalism or something like that with a Ph.D come on the show so they will have a Dr. before their name. They will wear a white coat, every time, and speak like they know what they are talking about. Check their degree, every time. They are never a doctor in the field they are speaking about, its always something totally unrelated.

That or they will have them tip toe around the issue, never address it with the doctor, and have the doctor talk about Fauci, masks, and how thats tyranny. Never about medical issues. Yes, they have it both ways.

That place was a sexual harassment/assault factory under Roger Ailes. What makes you think they would ever change their culture? Secrecy, lying, and raking that dough from opinion shows.
Old 09-11-2021, 12:07 AM
Planar Protector

Time to throw a few placebo vax ampules in the mix id say.
Someone get the fuck on that.
Sendem to Faux News. And NewsCorp for that matter. Fucken dumb Australian "News" man fucking what appears to already be fucked.
Glad he's there though.
Old 09-11-2021, 12:21 AM
Planar Protector

"American Communist Party" aka Retrumplican administration.

Is this mainstream yet?
Love me a mashup.
Old 09-11-2021, 12:35 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Time to throw a few placebo vax ampules in the mix id say.
Someone get the fuck on that.
Sendem to Faux News. And NewsCorp for that matter. Fucken dumb Australian "News" man fucking what appears to already be fucked.
Glad he's there though.
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 09-11-2021, 01:00 AM
Planar Protector

I dont get it.
What's that gorilla doing to that white girl?

Homeless should have homes. Losers.

P.S. the single dad looks like a girl.
Last edited by Duik; 09-11-2021 at 01:02 AM.. Reason: Im old and cranky.
Old 09-11-2021, 02:00 AM
Planar Protector

Larry Elder prepares for California recall loss with lawyers and voter fraud website.
Closed Thread