Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Green Community > Green Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 09-13-2021, 06:33 PM
Planar Protector

http://www.twitch.tv/sugz4

Always been some impressive solo, but lately going into Howling Stones and soloing on a bard is something else... <3
Old 09-13-2021, 06:42 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swish [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
http://www.twitch.tv/sugz4

Always been some impressive solo, but lately going into Howling Stones and soloing on a bard is something else... <3
agree with this

it was definitely worth the watch

I had no idea bards can even solo in there haha
Old 09-13-2021, 07:56 PM
Planar Protector

Same old negative nancies, looking like a bunch of sad jealous patsies. *deep breathe* mmmmm tastes good.

But I must answers such silly accusations and falsehoods for elven posterity's sake.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TunaSammich
*whining because no meaningful achievements of his own such that he needs to try to tear down others incredibly impressive arguments with weak arguments.*
1) 1-50 fastest: I was fastest 1-50, period. But nice try with the "zomg your armor took time to camp, your scrolls took time to buy/camp, you took years to learn the game."

2) PoD: I was server first PoD kill. Got screenies to prove it? Your proof? Nice try, not really.

3) manadance: Laughable. Don't you play Druid? No druid heal is efficient enough to net ANY mana on manastone. Man, you look DUMB! Manastone 3:1, best druid heal? 2.2:1. Also... you can do it on wizard -_-

It's okay, you probably didn't even watch the video because you'd burst into flames of jealousy... and die.

But so people don't get the manadance wrong, check it out here people: https://streamable.com/hzj1qj

Quote:
Originally Posted by NegativityOnRepeatCD
None of your stuff is actually like impressive from a skill perspective though. It’s just either timesink or taking advantage of some mechanic for the most part. Not really in the same bucket as someone doing something crazy skilled
Well, I would be willing to wager I can click on your head faster and more often than you can click on mine in an FPS game. This is not only a functional life skill, it makes me a better person than you. Yes, I most certainly have added this to my resume.

EQ is putting in lots of time to achieve. I put in lots of time, but achieved things no one else has and achieved things before any else did on the server =)

You're welcome. I don't dunk on people often because I am too busy being awesome doing other things. But from time to time I will grace a worthy dunkee with a dunk, and you guys are worthy =)
Old 09-13-2021, 08:07 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Castle2.0 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Same old negative nancies, looking like a bunch of sad jealous patsies. *deep breathe* mmmmm tastes good.

But I must answers such silly accusations and falsehoods for elven posterity's sake.

1) 1-50 fastest: I was fastest 1-50, period. But nice try with the "zomg your armor took time to camp, your scrolls took time to buy/camp, you took years to learn the game."

2) PoD: I was server first PoD kill. Got screenies to prove it? Your proof? Nice try, not really.

3) manadance: Laughable. Don't you play Druid? No druid heal is efficient enough to net ANY mana on manastone. Man, you look DUMB! Manastone 3:1, best druid heal? 2.2:1. Also... you can do it on wizard -_-

It's okay, you probably didn't even watch the video because you'd burst into flames of jealousy... and die.

But so people don't get the manadance wrong, check it out here people: https://streamable.com/hzj1qj

Well, I would be willing to wager I can click on your head faster and more often than you can click on mine in an FPS game. This is not only a functional life skill, it makes me a better person than you. Yes, I most certainly have added this to my resume.

EQ is putting in lots of time to achieve. I put in lots of time, but achieved things no one else has and achieved things before any else did on the server =)

You're welcome. I don't dunk on people often because I am too busy being awesome doing other things. But from time to time I will grace a worthy dunkee with a dunk, and you guys are worthy =)
Well I give you credit for the creative edit of my username. I don’t think you can leave out the time it took you to camp the scrolls though; that’s literally the time it took to get the things you used to give your character the exp to level from 1-50, not really fair to not include that time.

Also PoD would be impressive if you were the first person to ever do it not “server first”
Old 09-13-2021, 08:17 PM
Banned

this man has such a huge ego that it's laughable and slightly cringe

take a look at my cleric or shaman on blue

all done without bragging on the forums

hope this helps
Old 09-13-2021, 08:22 PM
Planar Protector

Spurious argument already answered. If you want to create your own special rules 1-50 "Fastest 1-50 but without any quest exp and wearing a blue suit" go for it man. If you do it faster than me, you can even claim "fastest 1-50." But until then... keep dreaming.

I took a toon from character creation to ding 50, faster than anyone in P99 history and likely will ever be in P99 history.

Thank you for your opinion on what is impressive and isn't. Cheerio.

Tunasammic, thank you for the naked ad hominem. It lets me know you have mentally quit once your hollow arguments were shot through. Cheerio.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 705c4e50c260aa8cd4afbeb9484eaabe.jpg (62.1 KB, 2 views)
Old 09-13-2021, 08:28 PM
Planar Protector

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 09-13-2021, 08:32 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jibartik [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Reporting you to the mods for doxxing via posting personal photos.
Old 09-13-2021, 08:36 PM
Banned

YIKES BIG YIKES
Old 09-13-2021, 08:47 PM
Planar Protector

The most impressive thing I’ve ever seen as when Jeromy got that one guy booted from the guild because he used the same IP in discord or something.
Closed Thread