Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 12-02-2019, 03:11 PM
Fire Giant

I love how the discord screenshot shows how a member is already hip to the fact that "it already feels like they are raiding for other people to get loot"

The "no warmbody" shit from the apologist on about the "elite force" is funny too. The whole pyramid poopsocking scheme works -solely due to warmbodies- who can fill out the zerg.

If you're not already on top of the pyramid you won't get shit, its already too late.

<The A-Team>
Old 12-02-2019, 03:21 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Valeriya [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Im not seal team you leftist..... Phatezz is just way cooler than you
what an embarrassing thing to take pride in

"... I don't think I remember him digging for this long..."

The A-Team

twitch.tv/crexxus
Old 12-02-2019, 03:30 PM
Planar Protector

Some people think the game is more fun using tons of clickes... I am not one of those people
Frostbane Wolfeye - Green99 - 54 Shaman
Cruetraxa Macequest - Green99 - 60 Necromancer
Snowleopard Wu'Tong - Green99 - 60 Monk
Lobsterhands - Green99 - 55 Cleric
#FreeWuTang
Old 12-02-2019, 03:44 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tuljin [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
The whole pyramid poopsocking scheme works -solely due to warmbodies- who can fill out the zerg.
I've been in a lot of guilds over my gaming lifetime, and the hardcore raiding guilds are all the same. You have a core of dedicated people who are ruthless and ethically challenged. They exploit the other 70% of the guild to get what they want. If you're not part of the inner circle when they form up, good luck!

Personally I don't give a fuck, you want to set up a pyramid scheme or some sort of corporation in game where you can exploit people with their permission, have a blast doing so! But when you post screenshots of your exploits, they're worthless. It's just fucking junk. Look we killed some mob by making dozens of peons do repetitive tasks because someone figured out how to exploit the system, look at this fancy screenshot. Hah.
Old 12-02-2019, 03:53 PM
Kobold

Let me guess, clerics need a manastone too? Give me a break. Literally none of those things are even remotely required to raid classic content. Who wants a second job? This is a game right? We're supposed to have fun?
Old 12-02-2019, 04:38 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by firesyde424 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Let me guess, clerics need a manastone too? Give me a break. Literally none of those things are even remotely required to raid classic content. Who wants a second job? This is a game right? We're supposed to have fun?
They don't need the manastone, they just need to camp it "for the guild. "

"if the rules are all you use to determine what you should or shouldn't do, you're probably an a-hole" -soup

Hooden • Xegony enchanter '00 - '02 • <Aeternus> from SoD '06 - '07
Old 12-02-2019, 04:59 PM
Fire Giant

If you put the effort in Seal Team are great. No different to any other walk of life.
Me and a mate spent 6 days tag-teaming for Manastones last month. Got 1 each and 1 for the guild. I wanted a 4th that i could trade but i legit ran out of fags. I have to smoke on long camps otherwise i pass out. That extra mile doesnt go unnoticed.
We aim to lock down Nagafen and Vox now well into Kunark. Prayers and 'stoppers. If you want pixels you really should /app before the requirements and waiting list is too long.
Old 12-02-2019, 05:08 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skew [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
If you put the effort in Seal Team are great. No different to any other walk of life.
Me and a mate spent 6 days tag-teaming for Manastones last month. Got 1 each and 1 for the guild. I wanted a 4th that i could trade but i legit ran out of fags. I have to smoke on long camps otherwise i pass out. That extra mile doesnt go unnoticed.
We aim to lock down Nagafen and Vox now well into Kunark. Prayers and 'stoppers. If you want pixels you really should /app before the requirements and waiting list is too long.
Wow are you in Seal Team too Skew, Is a history of RMT a prerequisite of joining?
Old 12-02-2019, 05:12 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
As the name implies, this guild was created to be an elite force on the server.
Old 12-02-2019, 05:16 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Endonde [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Wow are you in Seal Team too Skew, Is a history of RMT a prerequisite of joining?
Most unlikely thats against server rules and a slight on the good fellows that created this wonderful distraction.
Closed Thread