Go Back   Project 1999 > Important > News & Announcements

Closed Thread

Old 12-21-2013, 04:08 AM
Planar Protector

I love you guys
Old 12-21-2013, 04:48 AM
Aviak

Wow, 86 accounts, unreal.

It would be interesting to see what percentage of the guild this accounts for. If there were 344 tagged members that would still be 25% of the guild, which is appalling. I don't know how big the guild is but I doubt it's that big? This could be like half the guild, maybe more?

Also who still gives out their account info? MMORPGS have been around for a long time, after all the drama/issues you should learn to trust nobody with your info...

Nuts.
Old 12-21-2013, 09:18 AM
Kobold

This post is going to make me play P99 again.
Old 12-21-2013, 09:19 AM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Muerte [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

It would be interesting to see what percentage of the guild this accounts for. If there were 344 tagged members that would still be 25% of the guild, which is appalling. I don't know how big the guild is but I doubt it's that big? This could be like half the guild, maybe more?

Also who still gives out their account info? MMORPGS have been around for a long time, after all the drama/issues you should learn to trust nobody with your info...

Nuts.
Happens all the time within guilds. I could log onto tons of my friends accounts in whatever game currently, and I completely trust said friends with my info as well. Its just the type of people you associate with I guess.
Old 12-21-2013, 10:18 AM
Decaying Skeleton

My account which had my old ranger Protork got banned.

I'm ok with it. My mistake was letting TMO use it as a tracker when I quit the game.

Merging Evil Empire with TMO was a rather poor move on my part.
Old 12-21-2013, 12:54 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Muerte [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Nuts.
Pretty sure TMO has/had a roster over 600+ toons.
Old 12-21-2013, 12:59 PM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thulack [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Pretty sure TMO has/had a roster over 600+ toons.
Woah!
Old 12-21-2013, 12:59 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Protork1 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Merging Evil Empire with TMO was a rather poor move on my part.
From a purely guildname perspective it made sense.

"You know you done fucked up when Yendor gives you raid commentary." - Tiggles
Old 12-21-2013, 01:18 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by indiscriminate_hater [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
high hopes for the future :/
Quote:
Originally Posted by Splorf22 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
This is ridiculous though.
just shows the sociopathic mindset these people are in. sad really.

huge lol @ rnf though. disgonnabegud.gif
Old 12-21-2013, 01:20 PM
Kobold

When a player playing a team sport does something against the rules he receives a penalty which affects the team as well, when a hockey player uses an illegal stick and receives a penalty, the team then plays 4 against 5 for the duration of the penalty, same with soccer and every other team sport, the team suffers from the action of 1 player. Ive never seen any coach saying "thats not fair, it was only 1 player why is the whole team being punished?" or threatning to disband the team or pull out of the game.

If you choose to give someone your account info thats your problem, you chose to trust them with that info and now pay the price for that decision.

I never had anything against TMO since ive played on this server but the way you handled this was probably the worst way you could of done it. What you should of done was give an apoligy for the actions of the 2 members that screwed you and take your suspension like grown ups.