Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Server Issues > Bugs > Velious Beta > Mechanics

Closed Thread

Old 03-04-2019, 12:26 PM
Scrawny Gnoll

Default Specialization

So being a newb, i went to train specialization conjuation for Wiz sword of Xul. Due to me being level 53, my specialization went to 53... which wiped all my specialization back to 0. *sigh*[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 03-04-2019, 11:15 PM
Planar Protector

What’s the bug?
Old 03-04-2019, 11:39 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mashtar [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
So being a newb, i went to train specialization conjuation for Wiz sword of Xul. Due to me being level 53, my specialization went to 53... which wiped all my specialization back to 0. *sigh*[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Wait, so you had a skill of ? (more than 53), you went to your class trainer and trained in Specialize: Conjuration, at which point all of your specialization skills reset to 0?

Did you try logging out and coming back in? Maybe your software was just bugged.

Loramin Frostseer, Oracle of the Tribunal <Anonymous> and Fan of the "Where To Go For XP/For Treasure?" Guides
Anyone can improve the wiki! If you are new to the Blue server, you can improve the wiki to earn a "welcome package" of up to 2k+ platinum! Message me for details.
Old 03-05-2019, 05:09 AM
Scrawny Gnoll

So i had:
Spec Divination:50
Spec Abjur: 50
Spec Alter: 50
Spec Evo: 200
Spec Conj:0

Then i trained Spec conjuartion. which then jumped that skill to 53. Next thing i know all my Specializations are at 0. I am not sure if that is a bug but it sounds like it. Also logging did not help.
Old 03-05-2019, 02:22 PM
Planar Protector

Interesting - fortunately you can reset all of them back to 49 by doing the following quest in the Temple of Sol Ro:

https://wiki.project1999.com/Respecialization

Costs a ruby - just make sure you get the desired skill to 51+ first, as the others will then cap at 50. I can't really imagine a wiz wanting anything other than evo unless you plan on being a port-bot.

-Mcoy
Closed Thread