View Poll Results: Does he
Yes 27 28.13%
No 14 14.58%
George Bush coughed on the towers 55 57.29%
Voters: 96. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 10-08-2020, 12:03 PM
Planar Protector

You can ignore Pritzel, people. He can't read compound sentences nor answer simple questions.
Old 10-08-2020, 12:07 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by strongNpretty [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
=Again- Biden for sure is aging.. But damn dude you can't just ignore that Trump is really really REALLY a fucked up lookin character dude...
I don't trust either of them to make it through a full term. Even if the person who wins doesn't outright die, we could easily be "Wilson'd" with an incapacitated POTUS while someone else behind-the-scenes takes over the job. Biden seems so sickly I suspect that'd potentially be the case with him from day 1. It's a pity too, Biden of 30 years ago seemed a pretty good congressman but nobody defeats father time.

I did not watch the entire debate--I saw enough to see it was about what I expected. A couple minutes ago I asked the wife her thoughts again and "hateful" was the only term she used with respect to Harris that's fit to be repeated in public. I don't know what that woman said but something seriously rubbed the wife the wrong way. I trust Pence like I trust a rattlesnake but he usually handles himself well enough in public.

Danth
Old 10-08-2020, 12:07 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by strongNpretty [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Trump and Biden both look like shit, however Trumps got that sourpuss face man.. The one mom always told you to stop making or it would get stuck like that..

Again- Biden for sure is aging.. But damn dude you can't just ignore that Trump is really really REALLY a fucked up lookin character dude...
And Trump has had a half dozen health scares over the last couple of years, is supremely obese, and will have lingering effects from Covid (supposing he survives). Biden on the other hand looks great for a nearly 80 year old. He looks good for your average 60 year old. I wouldn't suggest that he'll survive 4 years based on that, but he's got a better chance than Trump.
Old 10-08-2020, 12:17 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by White_knight [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You know the media in the US is a joke when they say Kamala won that debate lol...she had about 2 good points.

It was 90/10 to Pence without a doubt.
It's gotta be getting embarrassing lol
Old 10-08-2020, 12:19 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Castle2.0 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Telemundo deleted their twitter poll because Pence was winning 70-30.

You can only hide the truth until Nov 3.
Spoiler alert, Mexicans hate blacks

That poll would’ve been 70-30 if you put George Floyd against pence too
Old 10-08-2020, 12:19 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pretzelle [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
And Trump has had a half dozen health scares over the last couple of years, is supremely obese, and will have lingering effects from Covid (supposing he survives). Biden on the other hand looks great for a nearly 80 year old. He looks good for your average 60 year old. I wouldn't suggest that he'll survive 4 years based on that, but he's got a better chance than Trump.
https://www.politico.com/news/2020/1...d-boxes-424230

I got one of these boxes from my neighbor who receives assistance, he said he had received 4 boxes which was too much.

So i opened it up and read that dumbass leader from Trump. In it were a few fresh things- potatos, apples, a block of cheese. But then there was some fucked up stuff.. Extremely strange filler lookin chicken meatballs? Some strange chicken square chunks? LIke ones you maybe put on a salad? And other things straight out of your childs elementary school purchased lunch.. I think the letter is unnecessary for sure, and the filler meats (which i get if you hungry, it's free, you'd be dumb to not consume it) Will ultimately have you looking like trump, as well as the random health issues that will follow.
Last edited by strongNpretty; 10-08-2020 at 12:21 PM..
Old 10-08-2020, 12:25 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by White_knight [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You know the media in the US is a joke when they say Kamala won that debate lol...she had about 2 good points.

It was 90/10 to Pence without a doubt.
That's because they have to keep up the pretentious narrative that the DNC is leading/competing so when they cheat the mail-in ballot box, it's believable.
Old 10-08-2020, 12:35 PM
Banned

Been seeing alot of propaganda looking for UN oversight or governance "during the election" lately.. how could anyone get behind that? Are they trying to insert plan b for if/when trump wins? Luckily I don't think there is much traction yet but this is how the ball gets rolling...
Old 10-08-2020, 12:38 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toad1 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
The biggest symptom and problem with covid is you get dry lungs, your breath is literally dry

so yea

goes right through, the soaring spread is more proof masks do nothing
https://www.businessinsider.com/56-g...did-not-2020-8

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 10-08-2020, 12:39 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pretzelle [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Guessing you don't get out much. Ever been to rural south Georgia? Or the backwoods of Florida? It's all rednecks with Trump regalia on their trucks and trailers. And they definitely use hard Rs when they're talking about black people.
Everyone uses hard Rs when they talk about black people. Not even Nigerians like american blacks, grow a pair pussy