No 14 14.58%
George Bush coughed on the towers 55 57.29%
Voters: 96. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 10-08-2020, 02:59 PM
Planar Protector

I thought you meant individually

True. The trump organization probably pays a good amount in payroll taxes

I still support harvesting Jeff bezos organs and find it unconscionable that we’re looking at a future with trillionaires and starving people in the same country, idk, seems satanic to me
Old 10-08-2020, 03:05 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toad1 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
its south korea, you think they would ever say the truth especially when its a business jesus your fucking dumb, remind me never to click anything you post
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 10-08-2020, 03:48 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patriam1066 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I thought you meant individually

True. The trump organization probably pays a good amount in payroll taxes

I still support harvesting Jeff bezos organs and find it unconscionable that we’re looking at a future with trillionaires and starving people in the same country, idk, seems satanic to me

That's because worshipping money:

(time is money, frozen into a tangible, tradable form)

...is worshipping TIME.

Cronos is the God of Time; the prince of air; the God of this World as revealed in the Bible, and dually reinforced in the Names of God translation of the Bible.

Cronos is Saturn; Saturn is Satan; Satan is Set, and Sethians are the Serpent Seed.

Worshipping money is literally Saturn Worship.

God provides for his flock; being a covetous little shit implies you don't trust God to provide for you, while you do your part in being obedient and serving his will (aka Faith and Works)

If this offends you, maybe you should Seek Christ, and quit looking at those Cronos/Saturn/Satan/Set has chosen to bless with money/power in exchange for their service and eternal damnation.
Last edited by Gwaihir; 10-08-2020 at 03:51 PM..
Old 10-08-2020, 04:41 PM
Planar Protector

I do not covet Jeff bezos. He is cross eyed, hence god made him ugly to gaze upon at birth. He will be in hell. God already passed his judgment. He also dumped his somewhat attractive wife for a grotesque chunk of flesh that looks like a housekeeper

That doesn’t change the fact that as life expectancy has declined for the white interior of this country, it becomes harder and harder to own property for most, that Jeff bezos has built an empire that utilizes the internet and the american highway system. Every cent he’s made in his life is made possible by the US dollar, the roads, the electric grid, and all of the other things we pay taxes for. That you guys think billionaires should avoid contributing to this doesn’t make sense at all.

You’ve got it wrong my friend. I’m not the “covetous little shit.” I won’t benefit from increased taxes. Jeff Bezos is the one with greed in his tiny heart
Old 10-08-2020, 04:44 PM
Banned

Funny thing is everyone projected real estate drops yet i dont see them, here in boca raton fl all the nicer houses are selling for 40% more because people are coming down from NYC or other places with money and paying asking price

Blows my mind

Every year ( Most people ) Make less money, pay more taxes

real estate and cost of living keeps going up
Old 10-08-2020, 04:49 PM
Fire Giant

"Will you shutup, man"? I need a shirt or a hat or something with this on it.. It's so good.
Old 10-08-2020, 04:53 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by strongNpretty [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
"Will you shutup, man"? I need a shirt or a hat or something with this on it.. It's so good.
I was hoping he’d say malarkey more but yeah that was the best line from the debate. What a difference four year makes. Trump wasn’t funny, he seems bitter rather than jovial like last time
Old 10-08-2020, 05:09 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patriam1066 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I was hoping he’d say malarkey more but yeah that was the best line from the debate. What a difference four year makes. Trump wasn’t funny, he seems bitter rather than jovial like last time
China ate your lunch joe. Billions of dollars joe, billions of dollars joe. Hey joe, billions joe.. Joe, joe, joe, hey joe, listen to me joe, im over here joe, hey joe..

That fucking obnoxious friend that always wants you to watch him do something..

He joe, joe, joe, hey joe, hey joe, joe, joe, look at me, loook at me joe, look at this.. Boom, popped a wheelie joe. Joe did you see? Joe? Did you see it?
Old 10-08-2020, 05:11 PM
Banned

Quote:
I do not covet Jeff bezos. He is cross eyed, hence god made him ugly to gaze upon at birth. He will be in hell. God already passed his judgment. He also dumped his somewhat attractive wife for a grotesque chunk of flesh that looks like a housekeeper

That doesn’t change the fact that as life expectancy has declined for the white interior of this country, it becomes harder and harder to own property for most, that Jeff bezos has built an empire that utilizes the internet and the american highway system. Every cent he’s made in his life is made possible by the US dollar, the roads, the electric grid, and all of the other things we pay taxes for. That you guys think billionaires should avoid contributing to this doesn’t make sense at all.

You’ve got it wrong my friend. I’m not the “covetous little shit.” I won’t benefit from increased taxes. Jeff Bezos is the one with greed in his tiny heart
Are you trying to say Amazon doesnt have to pay for registration on their vehicles, or an electric bill, or ISPs? Pretty sure these items are detailed on their P & L.

It seems to me your gripes are with the framework that allows the farce to perpetuate. So, how does supportibg lifetime politicians who (intentionally) built the framework which advantageously rewards such exploitation remedy this?

Who is running on a platform of taxing gross profit before expenses, eliminating stock buybacks, and repealing Citizens United?

Literally, no swamp things give a shit about this, Trump included
Old 10-08-2020, 06:00 PM
Planar Protector

Combining a number of threads on politics/election into one is a bad idea. Even more a of a hodgepodge mess of ideas.

Feels censorship man...

Now Preztel-man has even more cover to run and hide from simple questions. He can not only pretend he can't read, he can pretend the post got buried in this behemoth thread.

#EndElfCensorship
#ChillModerators
Closed Thread