Yes 27 28.13%
No 14 14.58%
George Bush coughed on the towers 55 57.29%
Voters: 96. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 11-05-2020, 05:26 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by douglas1999 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
It's a discussion forum and the thread is about politics though. Some people enjoy it and that's okay. I care about what is true, and hashing things out with people you disagree with is the only way for both parties to arrive at what is true. Ideally, each side keeps the other honest. If 99% of interactions devolve into unproductive stalemates, there's still the 1% of times they don't and that's valuable. Or I might be a big gay retard, I dunno.
Maybe it was how i was raised or the area i was raised in. But yeah or sure talking politics and religion so openly, was pretty taboo.. I guess i just never saw the need to convert people's ideas or thoughts.. You like jesus, and i like buddah? Great, no reason to try and make you see things through my eyes..

Same with politics, maybe you like trump, maybe i voted for kanye.. I have to assume you have legit reasons to vote for trump, ones that affect your life and finances directly, so vote for him! I'll vote for kanye. I just dont see the need to persuade people in these departments.

Look at where we are anyways... Just protesting and destroying shit cause you don't agree with me. That's some ignorant shit.
Old 11-05-2020, 05:29 PM
Planar Protector

Politics/religion is fine, the problem is that MAN starts using religion to excuse his bad politics. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Last edited by Jibartik; 11-05-2020 at 05:31 PM..
Old 11-05-2020, 05:29 PM
Banned

That's because most people can't accept there are many views in life.

I.e. lefties burning cities because someone got into power they don't agree with.
Old 11-05-2020, 05:33 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by White_knight [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
That's because most people can't accept there are many views in life.

I.e. lefties burning cities because someone got into power they don't agree with.
Yes dems are hyper intolerant.

Do you hear yourself? Like holy motherfucking shit
Old 11-05-2020, 05:34 PM
Fire Giant

[QUOTE=White_knight;3205740]That's because most people can't accept there are many views in life.

I fixed your comment, it was too long.
Old 11-05-2020, 05:35 PM
Planar Protector

You know, the state around 60AD would have argued that the Christians burnt Rome to the ground, but the Christians would say, that wasn't us that was YOU!

Seems familiar [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Quote:
Originally Posted by strongNpretty [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
QUOTE=White_knight;3205740 That's because most people can't accept there are many views in life.

I fixed your comment, it was too long.
you deleted too much hehe
Old 11-05-2020, 06:02 PM
Banned

I probably would have gotten along fine in 60AD. No need to identify as transgender then lol )

There were plenty of other options and lots really femme asexuals doin the things they wanted. Obviously everyone blames Solomon on the gays, but the gays were just there it wasn't the gays fault. Correlation doesn't equal causation.

It was actually the hypermasc rapists dripping in T got Solomon nuked from orbit by the Elohim. I probably would have been an El[insertsubdesignationhere]. אל something.
Last edited by magnetaress; 11-05-2020 at 06:09 PM..
Old 11-05-2020, 06:07 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by magnetaress [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I probably would have gotten along fine in 60AD. No need to identify as transgender then lol )

There were plenty of other options and lots really femme asexuals doin the things they wanted. Obviously everyone blames Solomon on the gays, but the gays were just there it wasn't the gays fault. Correlation doesn't equal causation.

It was actually the hypermasc rapists that took down Solomon.
Yeah lol the pegans sounded lit. I've read that one of the famous lines in the bible used by anti gay evangelicals, was actually referring to a ritual where the priests of the pegan god of fertility would literally castrate themselves live in front of everyone. Rumor has it that's the celebration that was going down when Moses brought out the 10 commandments.

So the bible might actually say not to cut your ween off in a Pegan ritual, maybe, not not be gay.
Old 11-05-2020, 06:08 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by azeth [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Yes dems are hyper intolerant.

Do you hear yourself? Like holy motherfucking shit
I mean, it's currently true at this moment in history. Can you name any cities being burned down by republicans in the last 6 months? Even one? The left has been far, far more violent in recent history (last 6 months) than the right, that is plainly obvious.

Every time a black dude gets shot by police regardless of *any* relevant circumstances, the left acts as if slavery is back. It's insane and absurd.
Old 11-05-2020, 06:09 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by douglas1999 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Can you name any cities being burned down by republicans
America [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Closed Thread