Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 08-21-2019, 04:34 PM
Sarnak

why does everyone have to brag about whos guild is the biggest? the toxicity here is unbelievable. I don't care what happens but what I do care about is that this server stays fresh and exciting. Anyone can build a zerg is what we what it to be about? Rooted mobs are stupid...biggest zerg wins...quit bragging, and find actual solutions to make the server better...Much love yall! also please don't play wow! wow, sux!
Old 08-21-2019, 04:45 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swiftyfist [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I think rooted mobs are ridiculous! Biggest zerg wins...do we really want to play this game (no) <3
This came about when ToV leapfrogging became a standard. {Sadly week 1}

In order to get the kill, you have to engage +2 guards (and now +4 guards for Vulak).
This is the reason you need high numbers to kill mobs.

If there was no leapfrogging, any standard size guild could head through NToV and kill dragons.
Old 08-21-2019, 05:13 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by azeth [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
otherwise known as logic
shiiiit i'm in TWO people's sigs now! I'm working my way up the RnF ladder!

We placed 4th =(
Old 08-21-2019, 05:22 PM
Sarnak

ya all full of fucking shit, ST, Tunare, Ring war became rotation when no fucking body was killin shit.
Old 08-21-2019, 05:23 PM
Sarnak

who gave that up for the server?
Old 08-21-2019, 05:29 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lewkeng [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
ya all full of fucking shit, ST, Tunare, Ring war became rotation when no fucking body was killin shit.
psssssst

AM wanted foot races over COTHing so those targets were selected to be conjoined with the great Race agreement of 2019.

They did not hand them over willingly or freely.
Old 08-21-2019, 05:32 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Erati [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
psssssst

AM wanted foot races over COTHing so those targets were selected to be conjoined with the great Race agreement of 2019.

They did not hand them over willingly or freely.
It's a nice bit of karma that after they forced foot races on everyone because they thought they had the superior racers, they started losing the majority of races.
Old 08-21-2019, 05:40 PM
Planar Protector

And decided to start insta-coth racing for Zlandi, too.
Old 08-21-2019, 05:42 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Molitoth [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
This came about when ToV leapfrogging became a standard. {Sadly week 1}

In order to get the kill, you have to engage +2 guards (and now +4 guards for Vulak).
This is the reason you need high numbers to kill mobs.

If there was no leapfrogging, any standard size guild could head through NToV and kill dragons.
Okay let's pretend for a second that everyone on the server is an overly polite Canadian who wouldn't DARE leapfrogging a guild for a target.

What's the barrier of letting someone have a mob?

Mob spawns ----> "Aftermath's target is Vulak please do not leap frog"
Mob spawns ----> Everyone coths up to trips and kills trash mobs ----> Who's leap frogging who
Mob spawns ----> Okay guys first guild to coth 50 people to aary ledge has first rights to the mob

None of that shit is feasible. Nor is it fun.

Honestly a lot of shit about this meta just isn't fun. Eashen every week.... AM/Riot trains each other on accident 4 times and then lawyerquests from there.. I mean seriously.... 200+ people in a 5 foot stretch of wall. Woops someone trained everyone. Woops someone who is KoS took a rez and now all the hatchlings are in camp. Who was it on first though??

Lady M summons from Egypt ...... Lady M / Koi being up at the same time is insane.

Vulak spawns.... clear for 45 minutes ... lady n spawns .... get 120 people to zone in. Coth to Lady N. Kill lady N. get back to trips. clear trash, pray another dragon doesn't spawn.

Having to throw 120 bodies at Vyemm to have a chance if it's contested.

Waiting at the zone line to mobilize for a dragon because 6 people ninja-afk'd

Also don't hit me with the Muh loot conveyor belt slant. I've said the same thing since Day #1 of rooted dragons. That EarthQuake was one of the most fun experiences playing on p99, but I have a feeling that it will get old very quick.

Even in a world where Guard Guard merges with aegis who merges with AM and we got the lion's share of the loot again, i'd be saying the same shit. This version of ToV raiding is lame.
Old 08-21-2019, 05:44 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Endonde [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
It's a nice bit of karma that after they forced foot races on everyone because they thought they had the superior racers, they started losing the majority of races.
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Closed Thread