Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 10-08-2019, 11:35 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wonkie [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
the halflings are dueling again
/thread
Old 10-08-2019, 11:36 PM
Planar Protector

I’m on team Lulz purely because he’s always entertaining. Glad you’re back bud
Old 10-08-2019, 11:48 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by pink grapefruit [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

lots of lgbt people here, huh?[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Yeah well that’s why I’m here! They were like this is going to be the first EQ Pride server, I think like 10 years ago? I still remember the articles in The Advocate, all about how inclusive and welcoming the community was going to be. They interviewed the admins, who were described as nice but aggressive bottoms, and their plans to LGBTQ-ize the EQ experience. So far it’s been all that was advertised and more! Definitely tons of homosexuals everywhere, all kinds of gay content and events. See you at Green Fashionquest 2019!
Old 10-09-2019, 12:00 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackBellamy [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Yeah well that’s why I’m here! They were like this is going to be the first EQ Pride server, I think like 10 years ago? I still remember the articles in The Advocate, all about how inclusive and welcoming the community was going to be. They interviewed the admins, who were described as nice but aggressive bottoms, and their plans to LGBTQ-ize the EQ experience. So far it’s been all that was advertised and more! Definitely tons of homosexuals everywhere, all kinds of gay content and events. See you at Green Fashionquest 2019!
all video game content is gay content

-alan Turing
Old 10-09-2019, 12:04 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackBellamy [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
This thread continues to take all sorts of interesting turns...

Werga ⋆ Level 29 Shaman ⋆ Troll
Taruuk ⋆ Level 14 Necromancer ⋆ Dark Elf

Old 10-09-2019, 12:05 AM
Scrawny Gnoll

Quote:
Originally Posted by pink grapefruit [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

lots of lgbt people here, huh?

why do you seem so angry in this thread? [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
It's Rants and Flames honey. Not Hugs and Kisses.

And because I don't mind roasting losers who call me out and spew a bunch of lies. I've always got the inside scoop on p99 drama. Which btw, re: that video, guy totally deserved it. He was talking a lot of unwarranted shit about my boyfriend at the time on his stream. Kind of like how Chortles was talking shit after getting me killed. GM said "I didn't see it" so nothing was done. Lulz is a legit sociopath and compulsive liar.
Old 10-09-2019, 12:10 AM
Scrawny Gnoll

Btw, Chortles would be enjoying a 30 day suspension if I was running OBS when this went down. Only reason I didn't turn it on is because the admin permission dialog when you open apps on Windows 10 crashes EQ, so I didn't really want to go LD while he was training me. I don't remember it always being like that. Anyone know how to fix this?
Old 10-09-2019, 12:32 AM
Banned

vaye you owe me a joke
Old 10-09-2019, 12:43 AM
Scrawny Gnoll

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wonkie [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
vaye you owe me a joke
What do you call a dump on the overturned lid of a toilet?

A Poopoo Platter.
Old 10-09-2019, 01:22 AM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vaye [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Here's this piece of shit FD'ing mobs on me because he was mad I took his camp after he died. GM told me tough luck. Broken zone so trains are expected. Except here you can clearly see him bringing a FULL HP mob up to ass/sup and FD training it on me. Person who rezed me told me Chortles is known for FD training people. Get this slimy shithead out of the community.

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Uses the word "retard" in 2019:

"Get this slimy shithead out of the community."
Closed Thread