Banned

Default Non Official, Official Eldritch Horror Appreciation Thread. o€O

I'll start!

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

<3 u Reiwa!
Old 03-07-2022, 08:17 PM
Planar Protector

The sun is an actual eldritch horror:

1. If you look at it for too long your eyes will literally burn/melt and you will go blind
2. Prolonged, unprotected exposure causes you to mutate
3. Glance at it for a split second and you will see it when you close your eyes
4. Unfathomably large and ageless. It has been there since long before the Earth or (probably) life, and it will be there in some form long after
5. Periodically spews geysers of plasma and flame larger than the Earth
6. Giant, hungry ball of nuclear fire that is constantly pulling everything towards itself
Old 03-07-2022, 11:30 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lune [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
The sun is an actual eldritch horror:

1. If you look at it for too long your eyes will literally burn/melt and you will go blind
2. Prolonged, unprotected exposure causes you to mutate
3. Glance at it for a split second and you will see it when you close your eyes
4. Unfathomably large and ageless. It has been there since long before the Earth or (probably) life, and it will be there in some form long after
5. Periodically spews geysers of plasma and flame larger than the Earth
6. Giant, hungry ball of nuclear fire that is constantly pulling everything towards itself
The sun. aka Sol definitely has tentacles and it likes tickling earth.
Old 03-07-2022, 11:41 PM
Banned

Girl’s body’s bangin but I dunno if I could work around that C’thulu-lookin face

I dunno what an eldrich horror even is, much less know of any. Is that the super powerful Magic The Gathering cards that are like 10 mana but absolutely wreck shit? Nope, that’s Eldrazi I think. Yeah I got nuthin
Old 03-08-2022, 05:56 AM
Planar Protector

Old 03-08-2022, 02:15 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by unsunghero [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Girl’s body’s bangin but I dunno if I could work around that C’thulu-lookin face

I dunno what an eldrich horror even is, much less know of any. Is that the super powerful Magic The Gathering cards that are like 10 mana but absolutely wreck shit? Nope, that’s Eldrazi I think. Yeah I got nuthin
Eldritch horror is pretty much a term for most lovecraftian inspired monsters. You could put Cazic Thule in this category and other creatures from EQ like the Amygdalan guys in plane of fear.

C'thun, Yogg Saron, N'zoth, the faceless ones, from world of warcraft all fit this category as well. One might even consider a Beholder from D&D a eldritch horror.
Old 03-08-2022, 04:44 PM
Planar Protector

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 03-08-2022, 06:06 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nocht [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Eldritch horror is pretty much a term for most lovecraftian inspired monsters. You could put Cazic Thule in this category and other creatures from EQ like the Amygdalan guys in plane of fear.

C'thun, Yogg Saron, N'zoth, the faceless ones, from world of warcraft all fit this category as well. One might even consider a Beholder from D&D a eldritch horror.
Ah ty, familiar with the EQ and WoW versions. And beholders are awesome

My favorite would be N’zoth from WoW, mostly because I had a Hearthstone warlock card deck built around that card
Attached Images
File Type: jpg F54B1871-02EC-40C2-8D75-3B262C4D8504.jpg (21.7 KB, 0 views)
Last edited by unsunghero; 03-08-2022 at 06:09 PM..
Old 03-08-2022, 06:47 PM
Banned

^
To expand on it, the minions the deck used I guess could also qualify as eldrich horrors

Lol this deck was so frustrating to play against, one of the strongest I ever made, and I used to be Diamond ranked every season so I ran a ton of top tier decks. It would cheap out summoning these bad boy demons early using a Legendary Artifact staff of the man’ari. These and one other beefy demon boy were the only demons in the deck so the staff always had to summon them

Then it was a never-ending wall of high health taunt minions (have to attack them not my face), that spawned more taunt minions when they died, then turn 10 I could bring them all back

I could technically bring them all back twice with a different warlock legendary hero card. No end to the impenetrable wall of demons slowly bashing you to bits lol
Attached Images
File Type: jpg F4569D7A-C819-43BD-8708-B9E41B356213.jpg (21.9 KB, 0 views)
File Type: jpg E9C98073-D82B-4213-9805-1AA67C4411C1.jpg (22.4 KB, 0 views)
Old 03-08-2022, 07:46 PM
Fire Giant

Hearthstone was a fun game, I only played from the beta and the first year but it was a blast. I had a Paladin deck built around creatures with Divine Shield and it was super annoying to play against lol even had a gold Tirion Fordring to finish the match with.