Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 03-05-2014, 05:32 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quineloe [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
So we're on the clock now when taking a shit? What's an acceptable time for taking a shit?
Ask a GM not me. He never informed me of an appropriate time to take a shit, but if you're taking a shit that takes longer than 5-10 minutes you should go to the doctor and/or stop eating so much cheeze. I don't think you understand that most of the time it's not a one time somebody shows up and decides to claim camp because your ass is afk. It's a trend that you're repeating, if you're taking a shit every respawn then you should be either playing on a laptop while taking your shit or not playing at all.
Old 03-05-2014, 05:33 PM
Sarnak

I'm asking you because you're the only one here who claims you can't AFK throughout the entire respawn time.
Old 03-05-2014, 05:47 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quineloe [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I'm asking you because you're the only one here who claims you can't AFK throughout the entire respawn time.
Stop being a little bitch and ask a GM, All of my responses have been anecdotal from personal experiences with GMs.
Old 03-05-2014, 06:01 PM
Kobold

Quote:
but if you're taking a shit that takes longer than 5-10 minutes you should go to the doctor
I hate to break it to you but as you get closer to 40 years of age its going to sometimes take you longer then 10 minutes to take a shit. Or maybe its just me?
Old 03-05-2014, 06:05 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by fishingme [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Going afk and coming back just for the spawn is against the rules, sirken, told me that could of been ambrotos though. Camp is to whomever is actively there and camping it. Don't want to lose camp cuz you're afk then reply to camp checks. It's no longer a courtesy
The way you write this statement is unclear.

If you go afk and come back in time to kill the spawns as they pop then you hold the camp (the way your post is written, this is what it sounds like you're describing).

If you go afk and come back 5 minutes after the spawns have popped, you're not holding the camp.

You never have to respond to a CC.

Learn to write.

Baalzy - 57 Gnocro, Baalz - 36 Ikscro, Adra - 51 Hileric, Fatbag Ofcrap - 25 halfuid

Red99
Baalz Less - Humger, Baalzy - Ikscro

If MMORPG players were around when God said, "Let there be light" they'd have called the light gay, and plunged the universe back into darkness by squatting their nutsacks over it.
Picture courtesy of azeth
Old 03-05-2014, 07:39 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by baalzy [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
The way you write this statement is unclear.

If you go afk and come back in time to kill the spawns as they pop then you hold the camp (the way your post is written, this is what it sounds like you're describing).

If you go afk and come back 5 minutes after the spawns have popped, you're not holding the camp.

You never have to respond to a CC.

Learn to write.
Sorry, my original posts were on my phone while i was finishing up my break at work today. What I was personally told by a GM is that you cannot afk camp. Exceptions that were told to me was bio breaks, I asked for no more elaboration after that because my afk was due to a bio break, the mob had not spawned but the mobs around were respawning. Ask a gm for more clarification on this. All sirken mentioned in his post was the excuse for using the bathroom you won't lose camp. However, no point had been touched publicly on this thread from a GM that says that afking through to each respawn is or isn't against the rules mind you i said "publicly."
Old 03-05-2014, 07:44 PM
Planar Protector

Tells an shit arent logged by gms. Imagine the stupidest amount of server space just for wts spam? Learn 2 compute

Tanrin,Rinat,Sprucewaynee
Old 03-05-2014, 07:44 PM
Sarnak

You do know who that guy is, right?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sirken [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
if you kill your mob, afk at the camp to shit or whatever, and are back before your mob repops, thats not afk camping.

Calling CCs is a courtesy, its not required to hold a camp.

so no you shouldnt have lost the camp
Closed Thread