Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 03-05-2014, 02:04 PM
Planar Protector

Going afk and coming back just for the spawn is against the rules, sirken, told me that could of been ambrotos though. Camp is to whomever is actively there and camping it. Don't want to lose camp cuz you're afk then reply to camp checks. It's no longer a courtesy
Old 03-05-2014, 02:55 PM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by fishingme [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Going afk and coming back just for the spawn is against the rules, sirken, told me that could of been ambrotos though. Camp is to whomever is actively there and camping it. Don't want to lose camp cuz you're afk then reply to camp checks. It's no longer a courtesy
I can throw you on the ignore list or choose to not respond to camp checks just because I want to waste your time and you couldn't do a damn thing about it.
Old 03-05-2014, 03:11 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by fishingme [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
PH/Mob not up and someone is nearby? Mobs camped.

PH/Mob is up and someone is nearby and doesn't engage within a minute? Camp is open and you can take it.

How is this even up for debate?

Baalzy - 57 Gnocro, Baalz - 36 Ikscro, Adra - 51 Hileric, Fatbag Ofcrap - 25 halfuid

Red99
Baalz Less - Humger, Baalzy - Ikscro

If MMORPG players were around when God said, "Let there be light" they'd have called the light gay, and plunged the universe back into darkness by squatting their nutsacks over it.
Picture courtesy of azeth
Old 03-05-2014, 03:48 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
wat.

did you not even bother to read the thread? lol
Old 03-05-2014, 04:03 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
So funny you say this after Sirken stating the exact opposite was quoted like 5 times on the previous page.
Old 03-05-2014, 04:05 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
It's no longer a courtesy
Thanks for the clarification GM fishingme, can you further elaborate on some other questionable rules please?

Oh yea .... Piss Off.

H
Old 03-05-2014, 04:05 PM
Planar Protector

Seems none of you read my post or I failed to describe the instance where the camp is forfeit. If mobs are up and you do not take them down nearly immediately because you're afk camp is forfeit. I wish I still had my screenshots of the gm telling me this because it happened to me. But at any rate you're not allowed to afk camp
Old 03-05-2014, 04:11 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rhambuk [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Thanks for the clarification GM fishingme, can you further elaborate on some other questionable rules please?
Of course I can, say you're camping crypt on your shaman, you're working on emperor while the 4spawn names are up and then you've got a random group that did a cc five minutes ago and ohhh no one called crypt, so the group has broken in and started doing the fourman spawns and then you complain bitch and moan about how this group has just camp stolen your mobs but you never replied to the camp check. Oh well, you are not a Jedi yet.
Old 03-05-2014, 04:17 PM
Sarnak

Or maybe you just suck at writing.
Old 03-05-2014, 04:19 PM
Sarnak

There's AFK bio, then there's AFK BIOMUNGUS. If you have to ask the difference then you only know the former.

Friends currently on EverQuest:
---------------------------------
There are no players in EverQuest that match those who filters.
Closed Thread