Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

View Poll Results: Do you live in one of America's inner cities?
Yes, I live in a but I got inner city 41 18.55%
Yes, I live in a crime infested inner city 35 15.84%
Yes, I live in a burning crime infested inner city 33 14.93%
Bush burned the crime infested towers 153 69.23%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 221. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 11-14-2019, 07:28 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by feniin [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Have you ever been offered drugs? I've been all through city parks, big parties, trick or treating. Nobody has ever offered me free drugs.
We're not living in your ideal degenerate world yet where heroin is sold at walmart.
Old 11-14-2019, 07:29 PM
Server GM

Weekly reminder: Watch personal attacks on forum members. You can disagree with their opinion or view of politics/the world, but do not harass them.
Old 11-14-2019, 07:30 PM
Planar Protector

I am not a big pro-drugs person, but if drugs would be legal and controlled by the state people would at laest know exactly what kind of drug they are taking and how strong it is.

Buying drugs of street is more dangerous then taking drugs, because you dont really know what exactly you're buying.

Take alcohol as example. Sometimes I like to enjoy a beer, but would I be forced to buy it illegal on the streets I might end up buying vodka and not beer.

My english sucks yada yada, but I hope you know what I am trying to say.
Old 11-14-2019, 07:32 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by feniin [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Grandfather has been prescribed morphine since 1980. Brother in law was addicted to heroin and oxycodone. I've been around painkillers my entire life. Your scenario is dubious at best. If that person is under your care, you find them a new doctor or blacklist the "bad" doctor with your insurance. If you aren't caring for them directly, let them make their own fucking choices.
We're not talking about a child here. We're talking about an adult with his own insurance.

I really hope you don't that attitude with your son. It's a mistake. I took that position with my family member. At first I said, let him kill himself we can't help him. But my other family stuck by him and tried everything. While I argued to let him go and die, others showed me that was wrong and he's been amazing now for years. Hasn't relapsed since he got better. Even gave away his kidney to a stranger.
Old 11-14-2019, 07:32 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Teppler [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
We're not living in your ideal degenerate world yet where heroin is sold at walmart.
It's a fear tactic you've been fed. Anyone who wants to do drugs will do them. Control manufacturing and quality, tax sales, offer physical and mental support. Why continue to fight a losing war against freedom of expression and control over an adult's body and mind?
Old 11-14-2019, 07:33 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Teppler [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
We're not talking about a child here. We're talking about an adult with his own insurance.

I really hope you don't that attitude with your son. It's a mistake. I took that position with my family member. At first I said, let him kill himself we can't help him. But my other family stuck by him and tried everything. While I argued to let him go and die, others showed me that was wrong and he's been amazing now for years. Hasn't relapsed since he got better. Even gave away his kidney to a stranger.
And it all started because a doctor *pushed* a pain killer onto him, I bet, because the doctors get paid to write prescriptions.
Old 11-14-2019, 08:20 PM
Kobold

Quote:
No. When rounding people up bigger guns =/= win. When rounding people up you have no idea who could unload on you. Bigger guns counts for like nothing.
Sure it does and it did, look at Nazi Germany in WW2.

Literally this what Germany did in many countries and forced them into any of the type of camps that were operation.

I am 100% certain many of the homes had armed populace, however due to the Germans having "bigger guns", they succeeded.

Before you jump track again though, I do understand and know the conclusion of WW2.

Prior to multiple failed campaigns (Hitler's unparalleled intelligence and his strategy in trying to invade the Soviet Union, lol) while simultaneously wasting vast amount of personnel and resources in his "Final Solution" they were largely successful.
Old 11-14-2019, 08:22 PM
Planar Protector

Dis gon' be good
Old 11-14-2019, 08:30 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by suptoofs [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Sure it does and it did, look at Nazi Germany in WW2.

Literally this what Germany did in many countries and forced them into any of the type of camps that were operation.

I am 100% certain many of the homes had armed populace, however due to the Germans having "bigger guns", they succeeded.

Before you jump track again though, I do understand and know the conclusion of WW2.

Prior to multiple failed campaigns (Hitler's unparalleled intelligence and his strategy in trying to invade the Soviet Union, lol) while simultaneously wasting vast amount of personnel and resources in his "Final Solution" they were largely successful.
Is your claim that germany simply had bigger guns than the people they rounded up?
Old 11-14-2019, 08:34 PM
Kobold

Me saying "bigger guns" was a metaphor bruv, I thought that was obvious from my earlier post. I'm willing to be more literal and concise if you'd like.
Closed Thread