Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 02-26-2020, 07:16 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Christendom [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
point out the passage where it says not to masturbate [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Genesis 38:9

“ raise up offspring for your brother.” 9But Onan knew that the offspring would not belong to him; so whenever he would sleep with his brother’s wife, he would spill his seed on the ground so that he would not produce offspring for his brother. 10What he did was evil in the sight of the LORD, so He put Onan to death as well.…”

Jesus didn’t do away with the entirety of the Old Testament law. Much of Leviticus is still valid to the majority of Christian denominations. At least so they teach.

Hilarious Nirgon that you guys would even bring up WW2 soldiers, as if you and Ramal served your country patriotically.

And Christendom, try and add something substantive to the discussion instead of the “non sequiturs” trying to force everyone to talk about archaic Biblical passages. Or at least keep it interesting and include some of the Gnostic Gospels. Oh, and set the thesaurus aside. Half the words you’ve used you’ve done so incorrectly, like your use of “assayingly.”
Old 02-26-2020, 07:43 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Christendom [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
The question you really should be asking is this......
since your makeshift morality doesn't actually advocate for DOING anything to effect positive change.....does it only exist to use as a stick for bludgeoning people with?

And with the answer being a resounding yes, that begs the question: why should we care?

In other words, fuck off sychophant.
Teppler's losing his mind about circumcision again.
Old 02-26-2020, 08:04 PM
Banned

hardcore l*turg*cal pwnage
Old 02-26-2020, 08:04 PM
Kobold

There are but zero true gods and they have but one true prophet - Father Erud. Blessings in his name upon you.

Jack - Server First Erudite
Old 02-26-2020, 08:05 PM
Planar Protector

The rare quadruple rage post. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 02-26-2020, 08:09 PM
Banned

I can't say I've ever had my ass kicked on Bible trivia to this degree
Old 02-26-2020, 08:14 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wonkie [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I can't say I've ever had my ass kicked on Bible trivia to this degree
If you haven't tricked Teppler into referring to you with antisemitic stereotypes from Shakespeare then you're not even playing the game.
Old 02-26-2020, 09:46 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Yeah, we would expect you to deflect here. Shylock doesn't like when the premise of his argument is dismissed on the merit that he uses to dismiss others'.
Yet the only premise your arguments are made on are 1500 year old unsubstantiated mythological proverbs. Also, your INTERPRETATION of Onan’s tale is just that, an interpretation. You may be surprised, many “theologians” don’t share your opinion. Nobody was owned, and no matter how desperately you try to come off as learned, despite your ‘disclaimer’ that you’re not a theologian, it’s not fooling anyone. When Solleks arguments are more coherent than yours, it’s time to try a new tact Teppler.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TomisFeline [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
teppler pissed his parents didn't perform genital mutilation on him
“No one whose testicles are crushed or whose male organ is cut off shall enter the assembly of the Lord.“

Quote:
So self assured that you know so much, but what can you really know, sitting in your mom's basement your whole life, clicking refresh, aside from what someone else tells you.
“Be careful not to practice your righteousness in front of others to be seen by them. If you do, you will have no reward from your Father in heaven.”
Old 02-26-2020, 10:24 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Who are you.
A policeman knew my name. He said, "You can go sleep at home tonight, if you can get up and walk away." I staggered back to the underground and the breeze blew back my hair. I remember throwing punches around and preaching from my chair.
Old 02-26-2020, 11:23 PM
Aviak

Jackets and jeans! jackets and jeans!!
Biggest Ego 2021 - {Your Advertisement Here}
Closed Thread