Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 02-26-2020, 09:59 PM
Banned

Worst class is a bard because most people suck at it.
Old 02-27-2020, 12:16 PM
Banned

Send a message via ICQ to vanix Send a message via AIM to vanix Send a message via Yahoo to vanix
Default simple facts

i went from 26-27 at gobs in hk last night in a few hours ~3 with 2 enc, a shm, druid, and mage.. pulling, splitting, tanking mobs ~8lvls higher than i was with cured silk armor and my fists and 30ish regen a tick below 50% with bw macro and 2 charmed pets its all how much effort you feel like putting into making your character work with what you have and do it well.. really shine
Old 02-27-2020, 12:39 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hazek [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Worst class is a bard because most people suck at it.
You're a racist piece of shit, but you're absolutely correct here.
Old 02-27-2020, 12:45 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wrekt [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You're a racist piece of shit, but you're absolutely correct here.
Correction: you are a transgression fabricating whacko and he's a champion of Prexus
Old 02-27-2020, 12:56 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nirgon [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Correction: you are a transgression fabricating whacko and he's a champion of Prexus
I don't fabricate anything. You guys are hoods-off racist on the forums and in game. I simply quote you.
Old 02-27-2020, 01:24 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by vanix [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
i went from 26-27 at gobs in hk last night in a few hours ~3 with 2 enc, a shm, druid, and mage.. pulling, splitting, tanking mobs ~8lvls higher than i was with cured silk armor and my fists and 30ish regen a tick below 50% with bw macro and 2 charmed pets its all how much effort you feel like putting into making your character work with what you have and do it well.. really shine
Lol what this really means is:

- You had a ton of good DPS with two charmed rmobs (best DPS in game) which probably included Osargen backstabbing, plus great mage pet DPS. All of which were probably hasted/Auged and putting up amazing numbers; thus decreasing the length of fights drastically. Plus Mage and Enchanter nuke DPS.
- You had haste/aug, which added to the decreased fight time mentioned above even further when combined with the pet DPS. So you weren't taking as much damage overall because of that.
- You had Druid buffs and regen to help make what hits you did take not be significant.
- You had a Shaman or Ench slowing mobs so that the amount of chances you had to take damage (especially when combined with how fast the mobs were being burned down) was drastically reduced.

So what you're really saying is "I had this amazing group composition that allowed me to shine a lot as a Monk tank." Don't get me wrong, I think Monks are certainly serviceable at tanks but even in that group composition I would've rather had an actual tank than a Monk as a tank.
Old 02-27-2020, 02:04 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by cd288 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Lol what this really means is:

- You had a ton of good DPS with two charmed rmobs (best DPS in game) which probably included Osargen backstabbing, plus great mage pet DPS. All of which were probably hasted/Auged and putting up amazing numbers; thus decreasing the length of fights drastically. Plus Mage and Enchanter nuke DPS.
- You had haste/aug, which added to the decreased fight time mentioned above even further when combined with the pet DPS. So you weren't taking as much damage overall because of that.
- You had Druid buffs and regen to help make what hits you did take not be significant.
- You had a Shaman or Ench slowing mobs so that the amount of chances you had to take damage (especially when combined with how fast the mobs were being burned down) was drastically reduced.

So what you're really saying is "I had this amazing group composition that allowed me to shine a lot as a Monk tank." Don't get me wrong, I think Monks are certainly serviceable at tanks but even in that group composition I would've rather had an actual tank than a Monk as a tank.
Lol more like sow + regen mitigated his face aggro pulls bc by the time he flopped mob to the pets it’s probably time to go pull another...
Old 02-27-2020, 02:07 PM
Kobold

Seems either rangers or wizards.

If you disagree with either choice, then who is the worst? Remember this is who the worst, not who is bad.
Old 03-01-2020, 04:03 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by aaezil [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Warriors go from one of the worst to one of the best in kunark/velious so although they are terribad now their time will come i s’pose
Warriors must have been spamming the forums with hate posts. Imagine not knowing if it would ever get better
Old 03-01-2020, 11:24 AM
Planar Protector

Yes, rangers. Don't make one. Delete the one you have.

"You know you done fucked up when Yendor gives you raid commentary." - Tiggles
Closed Thread