Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 09-10-2021, 07:32 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gravydoo II [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Yeah
Thank you for recognizing the basic point.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gravydoo II [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
At some point, you're negligent, inconsiderate, and just an asshole.
I agree. The wife and I regularly complain about jerks who send their kids to school sick or who go shopping while hacking their lungs out. Not arguing there. I'm only arguing that I'll support their right to be jerks before I support a government overstepping its bounds. In the long run--I'm talking generations, rather than months or years--I regard the former as less harmful than the latter. This entire situation could have and should have been handled better instead us having to watch a flagrantly corrupt government gobble up whatever power it thinks it can. I don't want to die of covid any more than you do, but I don't want to trade away my rights when history tells us it's probable we'll never get them back, either.

Danth
Old 09-10-2021, 07:36 PM
Planar Protector

Nazi biden administration trying to force employers to force their workers to get vaccinated.

So the Nazi biden administration sits back and laughs

Employer and employee fight with each other.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Divide_and_rule
Told this to Rogean, Nilbog & Menden.
Old 09-10-2021, 07:37 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duik [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
It was the response that rape daddy made AS PRESIDENT that is seen as a problem.
He admits/suspects its the china virus.
Admits its bad, drives the vax through. Big notes himself in the process.
Then catches it. Gets medical care (who knows how much) then comes out, proclaims masks, vax fake news and lions like him beat the China Virus cuz awesomeness.
Fans lap that shit up.
Take medical advice from a reality showman.
Blow hard a bit more.
600k people die. Dunno the demographics of the deaths. But 600k is x% of US population.
Australia, 30 odd million 1000 deaths.
Im tii lazy/stupid to do math that someone will ignore/discount.
We had no one that is supposed to be trusted standing up saying. Its fake, it'll go away in the summer. Someone said bleach kills it. Sunlight kills it. Etc etc.
It was the response that kills.
No one read this, please.
No it’s the virus that kills. There is no perfect response. Swine flu killed during Obama, therefore his response was flawed. Yet the media at NO POINT ever criticized his response

Be less brainwashed
Old 09-10-2021, 07:43 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duik [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
600k people die. Dunno the demographics of the deaths
Ok you don’t know the demographics, but do you understand the concept that these people died within specific states in the United STATES of America? And MOST of the policies introduced during COVID to manage it are done state-side?
Old 09-10-2021, 07:45 PM
Planar Protector

Did Obama stand up and say stuff that actively discouraged mitigation? Also did the president NOT learn anyrhing from Obamas flawed response?
Told ya not to read what i wrote.
Old 09-10-2021, 07:45 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Did Obama stand up and say stuff that actively discouraged mitigation? Also did the president NOT learn anyrhing from Obamas flawed response?
Yeah because fuck actions, it's all about feelings and words. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 09-10-2021, 07:48 PM
Banned

Quote:
It doesn’t matter what he did or didn’t do. People died. Lots of people

“ The US Centre for Disease and Control Prevention (CDC) estimated that 150, 000 to 575,000 people died from (H1N1) pandemic virus infection in the first year of the outbreak”

Obama was President. Hundreds of thousands. Everything Obama did or didn’t do is a contributor to those deaths, according to your own logic
Old 09-10-2021, 07:49 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Funny, I thought Obama's response to that issue was pretty good. He didn't hype it up, didn't turn it into a partisian issue, suggested at risk populations should take appropriate precautions, and otherwise let it die down naturally without causing a mass hysteria or trying to ruin the economy. Trump's response to covid was bungled at almost every step. The Biden administration is thus far as bad if not worse.

Danth
Old 09-10-2021, 07:50 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Horza [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You're not going to get these Trumptards to admit a Democrat has done anything good since it was the party of the Klan.
Horza will never 'get' that this isn't about democract vs republican.

This is about the people vs the government.

Note: I am not anti-government. A society needs a government, anarchy does not work.
Last edited by Baler; 09-10-2021 at 07:52 PM..
Old 09-10-2021, 07:51 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Danth [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Funny, I thought Obama's response to that issue was pretty good. He didn't hype it up, didn't turn it into a partisian issue, suggested at risk populations should take appropriate precautions, and otherwise let it die down naturally without causing a mass hysteria or trying to ruin the economy. Trump's response to covid was bungled at almost every step. The Biden administration is thus far as bad if not worse.

Danth
Than why did the nazi biden administration use trumps plan that was in place?

neither trump or biden are on your side. They look down on you, both of them.
Closed Thread