Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 09-09-2011, 09:11 AM
Planar Protector

lol, and also as far as i know folks caught 2-boxing get IP banned. cheaters though? a vacation.
Old 09-09-2011, 01:07 PM
VIP / Contributor

so much <3 in this thread,

Gronkus did whatever he wanted, including training raids, perma changing peoples lvl/race, giving out infos, and more. literally every time Gronkus logged on, he created more work for the rest of the vztz staff. eventually it became to much to deal with and iirc Seary tried to lock Gronkus out of the box, and because of that, Gronkus flipped the switch, and vanished into the night with a brand new awesome box that the community paid for.

n'joy
Old 09-09-2011, 01:31 PM
Banned

box
Old 09-09-2011, 01:32 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sirken [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Gronkus did whatever he wanted, including training raids, perma changing peoples lvl/race, giving out infos, and more. literally every time Gronkus logged on, he created more work for the rest of the vztz staff. eventually it became to much to deal with and iirc Seary tried to lock Gronkus out of the box, and because of that, Gronkus flipped the switch, and vanished into the night with a brand new awesome box that the community paid for.

n'joy
PvP IRL would've solved it.
Old 09-09-2011, 01:34 PM
Banned

corpse run is so long IRL not even worth it if you wipe
Old 09-09-2011, 01:35 PM
Planar Protector

It's only 6 feet bro.
Old 09-09-2011, 03:17 PM
Banned

I don't regret my donation. The 5 or 10 bucks I actually donated is worth watching you clowns bitch at one another.

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 10-20-2011, 02:32 PM
Large Rat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sirken [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

n'joy
LMAO! And I thought you were the cool one... I find everyone's different versions of the story comical.

The truth?

I wanted to bring back Voidd. Searyx was against it, he logged into the server in the middle of the night and wiped it...

Except he forgot to empty recycle bin, like someones mom might do, and Voidd was given full access and restored it.

Daxum came back, cleaned up Searyx's mess, and shared the server code for all to enjoy!

So, what became of the server? "Searyx: BE PREPARED TO SEND THE SERVER FUCKING WHEREVER."

Its still sitting here, I could not find "wherever" in Google maps.

Great plan by the way... wiping 1,000s of hours of someone else's work, keeping a copy for yourself, then demanding to be mailed $1,400 worth of computer equipment that you never helped paid to host, never paid to keep powered on 24/7, and never assembled or maintained...

My biggest mistake was staffing my server with ex-pvp players. You will never find a more wretched hive of scum and villainy. I should have been more cautious.
Old 10-20-2011, 02:33 PM
Project Manager

oh damn

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 10-20-2011, 02:43 PM
Banned

Gronkus, for shitting on that piece of shit community as hard as you did, I salute you.

They deserved it.
Closed Thread