Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 07-03-2019, 03:52 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mblake81 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
So what do you wan't, Twochain?
I think this is a reasonable question. Deconstructing is pretty easy. Would be interested to hear what people would construct in place of current setup.
Old 07-03-2019, 03:54 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by whyyoukickmydog [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Cut that F5 key some slack, Blake. You don't have to reply to every post.
Mind your own business.
Old 07-03-2019, 03:54 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by matticas [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I think this is a reasonable question. Deconstructing is pretty easy. Would be interested to hear what people would construct in place of current setup.
Hello, Shaolen. Nice to see you again.
Old 07-03-2019, 03:56 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Twochain [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Our officers don't treat members with respect? mmk

Show us on the doll where AM touched you
Hey man,

I think this is your guild leader after losing 1 mob (Lady Nev) in TOV about a month ago:
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

I also saw some footage of Aftermath's Eashen of the Sky raid this week which was lead by Conda I think? He had some very colorful language to spread around voice comms, including threatening to guild remove people if they 'didn't fucking listen' or ' didn't fucking move.' Oh, I think he called everyone 'fucking children', which was oddly ironic considering the rant he was on. I heard your name in the clip, so you know what I'm talking about, homie.

He's an officer right?

Both of those guys seemed very respectful to their member base. Very cool, normal, and respectful leadership.

Yikes.
Old 07-03-2019, 03:57 PM
Banned

I like the current setup because no one can manipulate it. We are all fucked by it which I appreciate. What are your thoughts?
Old 07-03-2019, 03:58 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Twochain [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
PSH, mages owned the endgame at the end. My monk is much more useful in today's meta than in the old ones. Abashi is no joke.

But i mean, 95% of the current ToV scene is tank and spank. Oh there's an add? ..Get a tank on it and roll heals. Knights can only tank HoT mobs. Not flurries.

One of our better pullers for a while there was a Shaman. You made a choice whether or not you wanted to be a warm body at the entrance, or actually do something. We've had druids pull koi, We've had clerics pull mobs, Chexi the infamous paladin pulled plenty. In fact, I can't think many classes that couldn't pull mobs in the old era. The Min/max version to do so was probably Mage,Necro,Bard in that order.

I doubt the Azure Guard core who worked for MONTHS and months to get a ToV squad going, finally had the ball rolling, to lose it all is having more fun. Like I said they are a casual guild now.

I'm not saying that crawling isn't fun. The first night the dragons were rooted was one of the most fun nights i've had on p99. (It was also my birthday!) But it's so tedious. It's like.... ToV is Plane of Growth now. I had fun on my first plane of growth raid too.

Clerics have more to do, and have to be on their toes now. I'll definitely say that. But I mean... leveling a cleric is nothing but staring at a wall and healing your tank. Every camp king group on a cleric? you don't move an inch. Or any dungeon? Unrest? Most camps require a cleric to just sit in one place and heal people.
Actually your wrong my fellow guildies Knights/SKs can tank TOV dragons the slowable ones ive seen it done hell I was there slowing the dragon when pint tanked it they can do more than just tank a couple of adds but guilds dont like to use knights like that outside of giving divine strength wooptiy fucking do 200 hp more for everyone cool but lets make knights great again and have every guild knight tank the slowable ones

Zekay 60 Torpor Shaman - <Guild>
Old 07-03-2019, 04:02 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by whyyoukickmydog [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Yea, keep telling yourself that, but objective evidence paints a much different picture. AM is a large guild full of humans that are flawed. Some of them can be clowns, some of them are nerds, some are great people, and some are plain cuckoo. Most people fall on a spectrum, where they are decent people most of the time or some of the time. However, even decent people can have moments of weakness or become toxic when emotions get the best of them. We are human after all and we make mistakes no matter how much you may think your shit don't stink.

If AM was as horrible a place as you claim, and the guild culture so toxic, then AM would have died a long time ago. Yet, here it stands. And it has stood much longer than your guild, so objective evidence is simply not on your side.
Pretty much all of this I joined the guild 5 or so years ago when it was forsaken(most of you kids have no idea what these days are) I was in the blackheart pirates at that time I was thinking like everyone else oh this shit sucks they suck they dont care about anyone etc but once you join the guild its not so bad sure there are a couple of bad apples but every guild has those

Zekay 60 Torpor Shaman - <Guild>
Old 07-03-2019, 04:03 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
AM is a large guild full of humans that are flawed.
This one sentence summed up your reply.

Humans play Everquest, thx4shaere [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 07-03-2019, 04:25 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Erati [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
This one sentence summed up your reply.

Humans play Everquest, thx4shaere [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Virtually, everyone on Norrath is an extraterrestrial
Old 07-03-2019, 04:33 PM
Sarnak

Isiah (Fingerz) commenting in here is fun

guy went apeshit and started insulting everyone, including the server staff which got his guild's suspension extended

yikes