Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 07-28-2020, 10:40 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Twochain [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
mad cuz bad
Rooted dragons was 65% of the reason why AM died. In 3 weeks, we went from 130+ to 65. And i'd say 80% of the people in AM when rooted dragons were implemented no longer play today.
That tells you that most AM members were lazy, and liked logging in at batphone for that alt#8 loot conveyor.

You have to admit that Rooted dragons at least made everyone participate in their earnings....
Old 07-28-2020, 10:42 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by hobart [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I love the "rent free in your head" insult. It's probably the only rent people who say that can afford. I know you're a six-figure earner living a rich full life in New Jersey doing shift work and raising another man's kids. I'm just speaking generally.

Also, Riot killed your guild. You sure gloated about killing Rampage. Were they living rent free inside of your head? If they were smart, they would have taken the larger space in your belly or your fat ass, fatty.

Pizza! Pizza!
you should be banned for this dude wtf its against p99 rules to bash someone and talk about their personal life. I hope they see this.

Forum Rules

The Project 1999 forums serve as a hub of the community where players can discuss all aspects of the game. This is the first place people come when they are looking to join our community. These rules are in place to attract more members to the community, and assist existing members of the community.

The staff reserves the right to remove any post or thread determined to be detrimental to the community, however the following basic rules apply to all forums, including the “Rants and Flames” sections of the forums.

Stay out of Real Life
Many people expect to keep personal and real life matters separate from those that happen in the game. We expect all forum members to respect each other's privacy.

You may not ever post any real life information about another user, including but not limited to: name, address, phone numbers, pictures, employer's, associates, etc. This also extends to protect other forms of communication including IM Aliases, email addresses, social media accounts etc.

There is zero tolerance for posting someone’s real life information. Those that violate this rule will be banned and such posts will be deleted.

https://www.project1999.com/forums/s...34&postcount=4 quoted by rogean

Zekay 60 Torpor Shaman - <Guild>
Old 07-28-2020, 11:24 PM
Fire Giant

Who knew that by moving into Detoxx's head I'd get free rent in so many others' as well. Zinga!

It's not like I hired a PI. These are all things he brags about when he's trying to tell people how great he is. Detoxx is abrasive, condescending, and confrontational with everyone he interacts with. He deserves way worse than having his "accomplishments" parroted back at him.

Also Zekay, what happend to Torpor? I remember you had that in your signature line for like six years. If anyone is dumb enough to figure out how to unlearn a spell on accident, it's you. Guessing you did just that.

What about Spirit of the Wolf? Do you have that spell? Would look great in a signature, sport.
Old 07-29-2020, 03:42 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by hobart [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Also Zekay, what happend to Torpor? I remember you had that in your signature line for like six years. If anyone is dumb enough to figure out how to unlearn a spell on accident, it's you. Guessing you did just that.

What about Spirit of the Wolf? Do you have that spell? Would look great in a signature, sport.
Quote:
At least the rent is free.
haha, classic.

Are you one of those guys where when everyone is having a conversation you say something and then the conversation completely stops and everyone looks are awkwardly? I feel like you're one of those guys.
Old 07-29-2020, 11:12 AM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zekayy [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
you should be banned for this dude wtf its against p99 rules to bash someone and talk about their personal life. I hope they see this.

There is zero tolerance for posting someone’s real life information. Those that violate this rule will be banned and such posts will be deleted.

https://www.project1999.com/forums/s...34&postcount=4 quoted by rogean
Do you consider the fact that he's a step dad to be "real life information"? I don't agree with the guys angle, but I have never had a conversation with DetoxXx and I know that.
Old 07-29-2020, 11:16 AM
Planar Protector

Help me, step son, I’m stuck in the pixel machine.
Old 07-29-2020, 11:20 AM
Fire Giant

size 2 diapers.
Old 07-29-2020, 12:02 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by nostalgiaquest [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
haha, classic.

Are you one of those guys where when everyone is having a conversation you say something and then the conversation completely stops and everyone looks are awkwardly? I feel like you're one of those guys.
Yes. Specifically if the conversation is stupid.
Old 07-29-2020, 01:11 PM
Banned

Can't remember the last time I saw one person rustle so many jimmies. A+
Old 07-29-2020, 01:42 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
At least the rent is free.
You are lucky your parents don’t charge you rent!
Closed Thread