Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 11-01-2020, 01:31 PM
Sarnak

Send a message via AIM to LazyHydras

Quote:
Originally Posted by bktroost [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
If i had taken the name with me, I would have. But yes, I agree with this statement in principle.

You just did, ya tosser.

Nephinine - 60 Iksar Necromancer

Krystaps - 60 Iksar Warrior

Remember. . . Iksar is the master race.
Old 11-01-2020, 01:32 PM
Sarnak

This is the stupidest shit I've ever seen.
Old 11-01-2020, 01:34 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Capi [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
This is the stupidest shit I've ever seen.
idk, i once watched a kid snort wassabi, and this was AFTER the jackass movie made it look very painful. Thats prolly the stupidest shit ive ever seen
Old 11-01-2020, 01:37 PM
Orc

This truly makes me sad. I never had the opportunity to actually play with Nemce or Dulas, I joined probably a month after they left, but throughout my entire tenure in the guild, I have heard nothing but good things about the two. I heard so much about how they viewed Azure Guard and the honor and dignity they valued in upholding. Azure Guard has always existed with these values, even when there are periods of negative energy, by the end of the drama cycle, we come out the same positive, helpful, and honorable guild every time. Hell our desire to continue to please the casual base of our guild and the casual spirit of it's founders has caused multiple periods where the guild has fractured (like when a lot of our core raiders jumped ship to Aftermath/Riot when Riot was formed).

It's disappointing to see such a petty action being taken without due diligence. I can only assume this is the result of a nostalgia bender bringing you to the RnF forums, where you somehow thought it was a reasonable resource for all knowledge about the current state of the guild.

I hope you apologized to Mignonette and Valick and Octaveous and the other leaders who have done everything they can to preserve the values you enshrined only to have it pulled out from under them for the sake of internet vanity.

shaking my damn head.
Old 11-01-2020, 01:39 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dreenk317 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
idk, i once watched a kid snort wassabi, and this was AFTER the jackass movie made it look very painful. Thats prolly the stupidest shit ive ever seen
Haha...Awful
Old 11-01-2020, 01:40 PM
Aviak

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dreenk317 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
So, thats a very beat around the bush way of saying no. And i still dont see why you care so much.... How does AG on p99 effect AG on takp, takp has like 36 players at peak.

And how do you not think its a dick move?
Takp is much smaller yes, but to say 36 players at peak is laughable. The damage of reputation leaks to takp, regardless of tou not wanting to admit that people play both or cross over because they too are si k of the toxicity of p99. I wish it were not the case. I was proud to not only say Azure Guard was the longest standing guild on p99 (after divinity left) , but also say we had 2 active Azure Guards across 2 servers.
Old 11-01-2020, 01:45 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jesseca [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Takp is much smaller yes, but to say 36 players at peak is laughable. The damage of reputation leaks to takp, regardless of tou not wanting to admit that people play both or cross over because they too are si k of the toxicity of p99. I wish it were not the case. I was proud to not only say Azure Guard was the longest standing guild on p99 (after divinity left) , but also say we had 2 active Azure Guards across 2 servers.
And you are crushing the truth of both statements, single-handedly.
Old 11-01-2020, 01:49 PM
Sarnak

Send a message via AIM to LazyHydras

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jesseca [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
It's nothing to be ashamed of, just admit that you care more about yourselves than the people who actively play in AG on P99. No need to keep pussyfooting around the real reason.

Nephinine - 60 Iksar Necromancer

Krystaps - 60 Iksar Warrior

Remember. . . Iksar is the master race.
Old 11-01-2020, 01:50 PM
Planar Protector

To be fair, being a "top guild" on TAKP just means you rotate with the other 3 guilds. Also, don't you rely on an alliance over there too to kill stuff? Its one thing to ally with people to compete in a zerg meta but when its rotated content, needing an alliance to kill stuff would mean you aren't a top guild?

Not sure I guess, I dont know all the details but thats my rationale on rotated vs. non rotated tiers of guild progression.
Old 11-01-2020, 01:54 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Detoxx [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
To be fair, being a "top guild" on TAKP just means you rotate with the other 3 guilds. Also, don't you rely on an alliance over there too to kill stuff? Its one thing to ally with people to compete in a zerg meta but when its rotated content, needing an alliance to kill stuff would mean you aren't a top guild?

Not sure I guess, I dont know all the details but thats my rationale on rotated vs. non rotated tiers of guild progression.
NAG is hardly an alliance. It's one guild with two guild tags. One discord, one chat channel, one dkp system, one leadership team.
Closed Thread