Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 11-01-2020, 06:00 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Awweshux [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
"even though a few if the officers still held our morals and values the decisions made were against our beliefs". Would be interested to know what you saw and why you dind't bring it to discord chat for some sort of resolution first.
cause nemce wasnt in the ag discord

Zekay 60 Torpor Shaman - <Guild>
Old 11-01-2020, 06:07 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaizersoze [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Renamed Guild. They can dust it off.
they cant the tag is still there lol

Zekay 60 Torpor Shaman - <Guild>
Old 11-01-2020, 06:09 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dreenk317 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
No one is giving you ahit for spending time with or playing games with your family. At least, im not. People are giving you shit for this whole claiming rights to the name of AG and making an entire guild rebate themselves because you dont like that they became competitive.

That, in the words of me, is some weak fucking sauce.
How many times do you think you attacked his mother in this thread? Do you often experience short term memory loss like this? Its no wonder you can't see the very glaring and obvious toxicity that got you banned. This is a great opportunity to use all your current extra free time for some self reflection.
Old 11-01-2020, 06:10 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zekayy [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
cause nemce wasnt in the ag discord
I was. I was not welcome there and I said as much in an earlier post-- by Heeb and co. After I came back 6 months in to try and give some advice. New blood officers basically said my mentality was outdated and I didn't have a place there. Old blood didn't try to defend. I even tried to attend a few raids and didn't feel like the currently leadership wanted me there. So I quietly left the discord and haven't logged on since.
Old 11-01-2020, 06:13 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arcticflava [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
How many times do you think you attacked his mother in this thread? Do you often experience short term memory loss like this? Its no wonder you can't see the very glaring and obvious toxicity that got you banned. This is a great opportunity to use all your current extra free time for some self reflection.
the only time i recall mentioning his mom was when i said something like "wondering when his mom will show up to tell us were being bullies"

How is that an attack on his mom? I see it as more of a dig at him.
Old 11-01-2020, 06:14 PM
Fire Giant

i also asked if he rant to mom his mom wanting new shoes when people made fun of them, but again, more of a dig at him than his mom....
Old 11-01-2020, 06:15 PM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by bktroost [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I was. I was not welcome there and I said as much in an earlier post-- by Heeb and co. After I came back 6 months in to try and give some advice. New blood officers basically said my mentality was outdated and I didn't have a place there. Old blood didn't try to defend. I even tried to attend a few raids and didn't feel like the currently leadership wanted me there. So I quietly left the discord and haven't logged on since.
Looks like you read the room right. Looks like they were justified in their assessment as well.
Old 11-01-2020, 06:17 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dreenk317 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
the only time i recall mentioning his mom was when i said something like "wondering when his mom will show up to tell us were being bullies"

How is that an attack on his mom? I see it as more of a dig at him.
This thread is only a few hours in, and you are having trouble remembering?

You post history is a perfect microcosm of the current toxicity problem.
Old 11-01-2020, 06:19 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arcticflava [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
This thread is only a few hours in, and you are having trouble remembering?

You post history is a perfect microcosm of the current toxicity problem.
quote my post that insults his mother to me than.
Old 11-01-2020, 06:23 PM
Kobold

No matter which way he spins it, this move is in poor taste! You really just took a shit on your own reputation. I cant wait to blow this up on the takp board and server so all can know what a smug ignorant asshole the great Nemce is
Closed Thread