Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 11-03-2020, 03:06 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zipity [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Compete for trak and win, or wait til Velious and I’m sure it will be a charity dragon then. The fact that anyone expects any 7D dragon to be rotated for no reason other than we can’t compete to win is silly, the toughest mobs in era have always been reserved for those that are willing to dig deep and compete. Maybe you should consider a guild swap if a class BP in the next 6 months is the most important thing to you.
Lol at Trak becoming a charity mob. Blue is how many years into velious, and trak still hotly contested.
Old 11-03-2020, 03:52 AM
Fire Giant

I don't play on green but heres a word of advice: Theres a reason the tryhard unemployeds are all perma banned over on blue right now - its because they measure their self worth by how well they do in a 30 year old elf sim. And yeah the top guild or whatever will try to deny the rest of the server of Trak/VP keys so they get locked out of the content. Really the only two options for you guys is find a diplomatic solution with them or study up on your elf law and race them - “top guild” playstyle of kill mob and ask questions later will eventually lead to them training you in which case you can get into a petition war. Both options not great but hey p99 - they agree to play fair/nice or you all play in the mud and subsequently overwork the gms
Old 11-03-2020, 08:17 AM
Banned

Turbo and Kaev pretty much nailing it. The super entitled uber nerd lord type of attitude is just so over the top it'd be embarrassing if it wasn't so autistic in nature.

I really wonder how many people when they log in to play are actually having fun as opposed to treating the game like a fricking job. I met maybe 4 or 5 really cool laid back folks on my brief stint with Green.
Old 11-03-2020, 10:01 AM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by zags [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Isn't that guild the one who sponsored the open raids and started doing them initially?
isn't that guild the one threatening them now with demands and backwards behavior and framing the rest of the guilds are the bad guys? they were always a pr stunt anyway, i guess
Old 11-03-2020, 10:08 AM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arvan [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I don't play on green but heres a word of advice: Theres a reason the tryhard unemployeds are all perma banned over on blue right now - its because they measure their self worth by how well they do in a 30 year old elf sim. And yeah the top guild or whatever will try to deny the rest of the server of Trak/VP keys so they get locked out of the content. Really the only two options for you guys is find a diplomatic solution with them or study up on your elf law and race them - “top guild” playstyle of kill mob and ask questions later will eventually lead to them training you in which case you can get into a petition war. Both options not great but hey p99 - they agree to play fair/nice or you all play in the mud and subsequently overwork the gms
talk about toxic

you think i measure my self worth via playing a videogame when in reality its just the most fun mmo out there

how can you not see that you are part of the problem

dumbass
Old 11-03-2020, 10:29 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by turbosilk [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Let's get real here. Only a guild led by at least one former Aftermath player can possibly understand how difficult the content is and actually defeat the content on Green. Literally no other guilds have the skill or the numbers.

It would be debatable if anyone else could possibly have the skill in 2020 and beyond but no other guilds do so no one else should dare think about doing any content. You can't fathom the skill and effort that has to go into the most technically demanding game like classic EQ.
lmao
Old 11-03-2020, 11:27 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoganVivisected [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I have 7day gear on my toons, so no, not really worried about missing out. I just don't like bullies that throw a fit over potentially losing out on some pixels. Gotta feed that zerg though. It really doesn't make sense to not throw in a Trak rotation if everything else is kosher. It's just elitism.

Again it's not like King/Vene/BL or anyone else would be able to use the couple teeth from a rotated Trak to build up a VP force. Regular Traks would still need to be won.
You are just generalizing and upset. Their request and list is very fair. Go back and look at blue in that phase and you will clearly see that. It isn't about feeding a zerg it is about progression for a guild on a progressive server.
Old 11-03-2020, 11:28 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lostfaction [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Seal Team has a few dedicated neckbeards willing to stand on the line and are also no doubt the best FTE runners on the server. This wasn't enough though for them and they tactfully swallowed up a few guilds they previously dunked on and ridiculed and fought with in the UN to make sure they had a zerg force of warm bodies to perma-camp legacy items for the start of Kunark. ST doesnt care about sharing raid content. Green is also in a very different stage of life than blue and on track to be much more toxic in era.
Sounds like bullshit.
Old 11-03-2020, 11:34 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scalem [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Only reason ST even suggested Open Raids was because they didn't like the Bag Limits idea that was being proposed. But sure keep on spinning!

If by asked you mean said let us be a part of them or we will contest them all. Seal Team PR team out in full force today. Your guilds whole argument for leaving the UN is you don't like that a majority vote can overrule your guild. "we would like to see a unanimous vote required to pass legislation" aka if we don't like a rule we can just veto it effectively making the UN useless. I guess then it will at least resemble the real UN.
Nut up or shut up. Why would your guild have an equal voice if they can't equally compete ? Yes Classic EQ has always been about the have and have nots. Rotations were always formed by guilds of equal strength competing with each other back in the day. They were rarely server wide rotations between all guilds. What you (or other guilds in general) are proposing is just something that never happened in Classic EQ. The Top guilds always had the most say when it came to raiding. Those are the facts.
Old 11-03-2020, 11:40 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vianna [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Nut up or shut up. Why would your guild have an equal voice if they can't equally compete ? Yes Classic EQ has always been about the have and have nots. Rotations were always formed by guilds of equal strength competing with each other back in the day. They were rarely server wide rotations between all guilds. What you (or other guilds in general) are proposing is just something that never happened in Classic EQ. The Top guilds always had the most say when it came to raiding. Those are the facts.
So then ST would certainly be amenable to a 50/50 rotation with Kingdom only to the exclusion of all the casual UN guilds right?
Closed Thread