Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

View Poll Results: Will Trump Leave On His own?
Yes 41 36.28%
No 72 63.72%
Voters: 113. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 11-20-2020, 05:36 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lizard1 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Democrats had a massive coordinated effort to defraud our election system and elect a complete loser
Even my missus who cannot stand politics thinks the election was stolen.

That's the opinion of someone who couldn't even name any politician.
Old 11-20-2020, 05:42 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by White_knight [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Only 3 things happen at 4am. Sleep, sex and dumping 500k ballots off.
Old 11-20-2020, 05:45 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by White_knight [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

So clearly, an expert opinion lol.
Old 11-20-2020, 06:33 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lizard1 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Democrats had a massive coordinated effort to defraud our election system and elect a complete loser

I went to bed with trump winning in PA and in the morning biden got like 300k votes and trumps numbers didnt move, the truck arriving at 430 in the morning with ballots is ridiculous

Donald going to flip wisconsin michigan PA Nevada arizona Georgia and bring it home for another 4

a clear path to victory
rofl
Old 11-20-2020, 06:36 PM
Banned

I mean, it is pretty sketchy that they said they were going to stop counting for the night and that the ballot watchers could go home, and then resumed counting like 2 hrs later. I'm not sure how you can interpret this fact as anything other than extremely sketchy. People in general don't seem to know much at all about how elections and counting ballots actually works.

This is another facet of how this election is markedly different than most. They generally do not stop counting cause its getting late or whatever, they have people work in shifts non-stop until the counting is done. This fact alone is errant.
Old 11-20-2020, 06:38 PM
Sarnak

what's really funny is there is a non-zero chance that the number of trump supporters in GA who died of COVID before casting their ballot could have swung the state for him

nearly 9k deaths in the state

e- nevermind biden's lead was too big
Last edited by booter; 11-20-2020 at 06:40 PM..
Old 11-20-2020, 06:40 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by booter [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
what's really funny is there is a non-zero chance that the number of trump supporters in GA who died of COVID before casting their ballot could have swung the state for him

nearly 9k deaths in the state
So people who died of covid are automatically trump supporters? lmao. There are like a million reasons why this is retarded but I honestly can't be bothered to explain them to you because I know it would be fruitless.

Booter, do you think allegations of voter impropriety, error, and\or fraud should be investigated? Why or why not?
Last edited by douglas1999; 11-20-2020 at 06:43 PM..
Old 11-20-2020, 07:06 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
I went to bed with trump winning in PA and in the morning biden got like 300k votes and trumps numbers didnt move, the truck arriving at 430 in the morning with ballots is ridiculous
You know that it was Republican legislature that wouldn't let them count the votes early?
It was clear that this would happen months before.
Old 11-20-2020, 07:14 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by magnetaress [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
So clearly, an expert opinion lol.
Naw just sayin' the general consensus is the Dem's stole this election and that won't ever go away.
Old 11-20-2020, 07:14 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by peterpal [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You know that it was Republican legislature that wouldn't let them count the votes early?
It was clear that this would happen months before.
A bunch of republicans also voted early though. That was trump's whole message; vote early by whatever means if you can, and then also vote in person on election day; if the system is as secure as they say it is, your election day vote will not be counted and you will know that your early vote *was* counted. So a bunch of republicans did that. It is therefor extremely unusual that the votes counted overnight would be almost 100% democrat.
Closed Thread