Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Class Discussions > Priests

Closed Thread

Old 06-15-2015, 10:03 PM
Fire Giant

I saw some Shaman around 34-35 taking on the guards on the Misty Thicket wall.
Old 06-15-2015, 10:32 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brutal_X [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Do you personally suggest root rotting if I choose the Yeti route? (Thanks again for the guide [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.])
I remember being pretty disappointed with my results both melee and rotting at your level, at the yeti cave. I was maybe even 40..

Unfortunately I wasn't able to justify rotting for xp gains until jbb spam was avail or epic.

35-45 I think is the most week a shaman can be. :/

But still give it a shot! Just what I remember, so be prepared!
Old 06-15-2015, 11:36 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brutal_X [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Do you personally suggest root rotting if I choose the Yeti route? (Thanks again for the guide [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.])
I didnt have the kind of gear you do when I killed yetis, what I did was pull with slow have pet tank it while i root/rotted you could tank it though and have pet as dps.
Old 06-15-2015, 11:46 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlkCamel [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I didnt have the kind of gear you do when I killed yetis, what I did was pull with slow have pet tank it while i root/rotted you could tank it though and have pet as dps.
Decided to go spear and shield and root dot, will report back if this was a good decision, haha.
Old 06-16-2015, 01:20 AM
Planar Protector

if you have 3-4 friends who dont mind losing live frog faction, the zone line near anc croc in lower guk is good camp spot.(not the underwater one) Get monk or necro to pull the minos...zem isnt the greatest, but its far better than outdoors.
Need to take a grp, as its not a regular camp spot.....well at least in euro time, am not sure about peak hours )
You have to try very hard to die in this spot! (just zone if your in trouble) and the exp rolls in pretty fast....esp if someone charms something.
Its rare to get trained here, which is problem in many mid 30s dungeons.

Are YOU Cleansed from the chains of digital desire?
Last edited by blondeattk; 06-16-2015 at 01:25 AM..
Old 06-20-2015, 08:25 AM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Man0warr [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Could probably still get exp in Highkeep off guards in the higher floors.

I think I moved to CoM at your level and soloed stuff around the entrance while looking for pages for Epic.
Always a good plan.
Old 06-27-2015, 02:28 PM
Planar Protector

I would not bother till you get higher and have the Epic. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Closed Thread