Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Red Community > Red Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 08-11-2015, 12:35 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by grannock [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Nobody wants to join <friends> or <azrael> because they are led by uncharismatic elitist douchebags that cant extend their clique to more than 20 people. Get the fuck over yourself, recruit, contest, or gtfo.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GOD
"I will honor those who honor Me, but those who despise Me will be disgraced." HCSB 1 Samuel 2:30
Old 08-11-2015, 01:30 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Farzo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
<tmo> just had no idea what 2 expect. Did you honestly think rocking up to a server and state that in 2 months you'd be the top dogs was gunna work?

The good thing is that a handful of you will stay on, the rest will go back 2 blue to poopsock zones for 12-16hrs.

(Remember the days <tmo> would log out full buffed alt accounts at VS room so that no other guild had a chance?) --- Karma's a bitch.
Personally I was hoping to see more dedication with round the clock raids to avoid peak hour grief... The off-peak game is a good one if you network with other players... All the smaller guilds strongly dislike Empire and their leadership, so it shouldn't be hard talking to people and coming to a non-aggression pact for mutual benefit...

I would absolutely love to participate in non-empire PUG or Alliance-based raids for things like Kael and HoT while Empire are KO'd from their 12 hours of wiping.
Old 08-11-2015, 02:18 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by grannock [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Nobody wants to join <friends> or <azrael> because they cant extend their clique to more than 20 people.
Old 08-11-2015, 06:54 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drakaris [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
while Empire are KO'd from their 12 hours of wiping.
Guess none of the blue guilds they contacted begging for raid strats gave them the playbook
Old 08-11-2015, 07:03 AM
Planar Protector

Send a message via ICQ to Uuruk Send a message via AIM to Uuruk Send a message via MSN to Uuruk Send a message via Yahoo to Uuruk

12 hours of wiping where?
Old 08-11-2015, 09:55 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drakaris [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Personally I was hoping to see more dedication with round the clock raids to avoid peak hour grief... The off-peak game is a good one if you network with other players... All the smaller guilds strongly dislike Empire and their leadership, so it shouldn't be hard talking to people and coming to a non-aggression pact for mutual benefit...

I would absolutely love to participate in non-empire PUG or Alliance-based raids for things like Kael and HoT while Empire are KO'd from their 12 hours of wiping.
this is what mad looks like.

let that sow sword go.
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Originally Posted by Derubael View Post
WIPE IT CLEAN ITS TERRIBLE
#elfpals discord
Old 08-11-2015, 10:22 AM
Planar Protector

To the Empire circle jerk about above me.

<Friends> is filled with great people who care about the server health and chose not to join the top guild and talk shit about lesser geared players when surrounded by 80 other warmbodies. We are filled with fantastic players and great pals who are always willing to help each other. Every day in <Friends> is a day filled with kittens, rainbows and unicorns. I'm sorry you zerglings didn't make the cut to join <Friends>. Enjoy playing in your racist, antisemitic, bigoted guild with people you don't like. Any players who feel like they would be a good fit into <Friends> are more than welcome to app. Guild space is limited though and Empire zerglings need not apply.
Old 08-11-2015, 10:28 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pikrib [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
To the Empire circle jerk about above me.

<Friends> is filled with great people who care about the server health and chose not to join the top guild and talk shit about lesser geared players when surrounded by 80 other warmbodies. We are filled with fantastic players and great pals who are always willing to help each other. Every day in <Friends> is a day filled with kittens, rainbows and unicorns. I'm sorry you zerglings didn't make the cut to join <Friends>. Enjoy playing in your racist, antisemitic, bigoted guild with people you don't like. Any players who feel like they would be a good fit into <Friends> are more than welcome to app. Guild space is limited though and Empire zerglings need not apply.
Friends are just some people that no longer want to progress or help out other people. Nothing wrong with it but you try too hard to make it an accomplishment.
Old 08-11-2015, 10:32 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by HippoNipple [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Friends are just some people that no longer want to progress or help out other people. Nothing wrong with it but you try too hard to make it an accomplishment.

What you are saying is that you don't play here and have no clue what you are talking about because you get all of your info from the forums.

amirite?
Old 08-11-2015, 10:50 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pikrib [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
What you are saying is that you don't play here and have no clue what you are talking about because you get all of your info from the forums.

amirite?
What did I say that is wrong? Is friends working to progress their guild and be able to down end game Velious content?

Not sure why you are so defensive. I don't think anyone cares what Friends is doing the same way no one cares about what Slosh is doing. I get that the guild are people that have been around and are just playing to have fun. Fucking around seeing what they can kill with minimal numbers, nothing wrong with that.

It is just lame to see you bitter and attacking people for wanting to raid end game. Maybe those people would be bored with your choice of play style. Why do you care?
Closed Thread