Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Class Discussions > Casters

Closed Thread

Old 01-06-2017, 10:49 AM
Kobold

Default Cash Camps (51 Necro)

As a Necromancer coming into my lower 50's, I'm wondering what consistent cash camps are out there that I could go to and potentially solo? I'm aware of seafuries but I'm not sure how often these are camped or if there are more lightly camped/higher paying areas available. XP isn't a major factor but wouldn't mind making that too!
Old 01-06-2017, 01:55 PM
Kobold

If you commit to doing AC in OOT, that's easily 7k every day just for a few hours of being mostly AFK.

It's always camped but here's the secret, if you wait your turn, and then wait for the mob to pop, you are guaranteed 7000 platinum.
Old 01-06-2017, 06:13 PM
Large Rat

Default Jboots then felwithe

Go to oot to camp your jboots then go kill felwithe guards. Good Xp and cash (22pp per kill) till lvl 54 but they dispel, they are paladins. You need to keep junk buffs up at the top like jboots or cos.
You just need to root with pe and dot them with splurt + cascading darkness, then stay out of sight so they cannot cast on you.
Old 01-07-2017, 01:43 AM
Planar Protector

Felwithe guards are good... unlike most people I'd go to the back end of Felwithe through to the caster guild zone. There's room to fear kite there with darkness applied.

You've got Plage who paths to the exit from the zone line, take him out first.

Then work on the ones that stand by the pond/lake from their respective enchanter/mage/wizard guild exits, then the 2 above the bridge up to the first building (split with screaming terror etc).

They're on a long timer, typically you can take out most of them in a cycle, but if not just head on down to the zone line cubby, it's safe there.

Bind at the steamfont druid rings and run back each time you need to sell, and bank in Felwithe bank using "line of sight" banking etc.
Old 01-07-2017, 01:45 AM
Planar Protector

If not, there's Highkeep nobles, 2 mobs on a 6 minute timer...they die pretty quickly and drop gems. Isabella Cellus roams to that room so she'll need killing too... and if you have the mana/time between nobles there's always the 2 bards at the top of the stairs up from the ground floor.

In both instances (Felwithe guards and nobles) you're good til 54.
Old 02-13-2017, 09:42 AM
Sarnak

Lower Guk. If you can get frenzy, FBSS is an easy sell. Ass/Sup is an easy camp that you can net a TBB which is 2kish. Arch Mage can drop SMR which is 1-2k. Exec/Cav/Sage is a good wait camp. Drops a few couple hundred plat items.

If you learn the Spawn poins of HGs in Rathe, you can run through plat quick. Not quite as good as uncontested seafuries, but not far off. 1k an hour is pretty doable if you lock down the 3 spawns on top of the hill.

Geonids in Crystal Caverns are an off the beaten path. Cash yield isn't anything like giants or seafuries, but it's something. Gems vendor up to a few 100p, and it's often open.

Outside of that, it's the ultra rare spawn/drop open world drops. Goblin Gazaugi Ring in LOIO, Glowing Red Stone in Qeynos Hills, Fishbone earring aslo in QH, Ring of the Ancients, Dreaded Gaze Staff.

Once you're in the 50's though, I'd just push through the lvls in City of Mist, get your HS key. You'll passively make plat grinding out the levels and be able to sneak into some plane raids and get planear gear.
Closed Thread