Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Red Community > Red Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 12-25-2018, 11:29 AM
Aviak

RIP Kohl/Rygrim and again thank you to everyone who donated to the GoFundMe. Although some of you basement dwellers assume it was a scam, i can assure you that i make plenty of money as a government contractor and that is a petty assumption to make.

About $800 was raised and used towards his funeral costs. I personally ran the GoFundMe and gave the donations to Kohl's mother Tappy and brother Clay in Niceville, FL at his funeral in 2015. They both were blown away and ever thankful of the support and friendships he had through EQ. Tappy, his mother, unfortunately and suddenly passed away last year.
Old 12-25-2018, 11:43 AM
Aviak

Let me also say that the free for all arena event for Rygrim that Shody and myself organized was absolutely amazing. Kohl's mom found and watched that video after searching Rygrim on Youtube and thought it was great.
She was in awe of the huge amount of people he connected with through a game.

Hopefully the winner of the FFA is still getting good use out of my cleric Meryl's Manastone. Thanks again everyone and RIP Kohl.
Old 12-27-2018, 09:02 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phaezed-Reality [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
why do people hate on drug addicts so much?
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 12-28-2018, 02:26 AM
Banned

and whats wrong with taking a nap?
Old 12-28-2018, 11:21 AM
Planar Protector

Call me old fashioned but when all you leave behind in this world is a battle royal on dead99, then something went wrong.
Old 12-28-2018, 10:30 PM
Kobold

Heartbrand, you haven't left anything behind in this world except for around 10,000 cunt-brained posts on a everquest emulator forum...maybe if you spent more time with your kid he wouldn't have almost all of his teeth rotting out of his head and you wouldn't be such a cunt-haired buck tooth.
Old 12-29-2018, 07:55 PM
Planar Protector

Three kids, currently enjoying our two week vacation in sunny isles at the Acqualina. About to head to Aventura Mall. Got two businessss, one local in Baltimore, one in Ann Arbor. Sit on the board of several local charities, including one for children with cancer.

But hey who knows if they’ll have a battle Royale in my memory on red99 or an npc named after me in the EC tunnel on RoZ if I should die?
Old 12-29-2018, 10:25 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by heartbrand [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Three kids, currently enjoying our two week vacation in sunny isles at the Acqualina. About to head to Aventura Mall. Got two businessss, one local in Baltimore, one in Ann Arbor. Sit on the board of several local charities, including one for children with cancer.

But hey who knows if they’ll have a battle Royale in my memory on red99 or an npc named after me in the EC tunnel on RoZ if I should die?
Use to run into Dennis rodman in aventura mall back in his Miami days. Love that mall. I miss north Miami.
Old 12-30-2018, 02:06 PM
Planar Protector

RIP Kohl, to the many days we went to karana fishing and talking stories.
never forgotten as you're always on our minds!
Old 01-06-2019, 10:41 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by heartbrand [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

You're so fake you should sell yourself in a fucking vending machine in china.
So, you say you're in the sunny isles at the Acqualina but you're inside your supposed hotel room posting on p99 forums religiously? Lol, quality time with the wife and kids!

You must have had a great new years eve trolling the forums.

People who have nice things, dont need to brag about them...especially to "druggies" and the supposed losers on here. You're just a fake, admit it to yourself...you sound just like a trust fund kid who was picked on in school. You have no accomplishments in real life.

If you spent some more time teaching your kids maybe they're teeth wouldnt be rotting out of there head...its obviously not genetic, you have the teeth of a horse.

The amount of angst you have is palpable. You have spent more time on the forums than you did playing the game. Sick cunt lol. Keep on doing what you're doing.
It gives me something to laugh at and makes me feel good about my life!

DEUCES!
Last edited by chealin; 01-06-2019 at 10:42 PM.. Reason: DEUCES
Closed Thread