Kobold

Project 1999 PvP
Players: UP
.:: Server Info ::.

looks like the raiders are awake
Old 07-05-2012, 03:54 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thedonn [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Enjoy the suspension Golden, though I am sure you have many other grief accounts at your fingertips and really could care less about a suspension on a throwaway account
Woah, hold on a second. For the record I was Goldensox yesterday. Now let me get a few things straight real quick.

1. I'm not a griefer.

2. Yes I am a blue player, and rolled a red character for yuks to kill some time and never intended to get serious about her, but my intention was never to grief anybody.

Here was the sequence of those events as they occurred to me.

I ran to the newbie lift in GFay to sell my junk and saw your character sitting there, Wasp? (sitting mind, it didn't look like you were eagerly awaiting the lift)

I jumped up onto the actual pedestal/lever of the lift so I could watch my tiny gnome body go up and down as I was clicking on it to get the lift to come down because I think it's cute. I do it on my ogre whenever I go up the lift.

After like 10 clicks I couldn't figure out why it wasn't coming down (on blue it takes 3 clicks, but it didn't come down after 3) so I figured you were probably clicking it to and stopped.

Then you said something along the lines of "I guess this is why nobody plays on red" and then shouted something to the same effect and camped out.

You didn't address me at all, even a hail, or ask me to stop "griefing" you just shouted and logged off. Then I see this thread on here and I'm thinking wow, man way to stay melodramatic about something that EVEN if I was intentionally being rude would have been a pitiful excuse for griefing, especially on a server where the threat of being murdered is ever present.

I've played enough MMO's with terrible communities to cherish the one this server has, so I would never hide behind a toon to make someone's day miserable. That's not me. Check my post history here. I don't get into this kind of drama. Ask anybody on blue that has has a run in with any of the characters I play, Plush, my 53 shm, or any of my alts, Abscond and Psyck. I'm a nice guy, and have never done anything to slight anyone since I started playing here a couple months ago. Heck, even on Goldensox, for the rest of the hour that I wasn't spending 30 seconds trying to figure out why the lift wasn't working and getting yelled at, I was running around casting my newbie healing spell on random people killing bats and orcs.

I'm genuinely sorry that you felt like I was being a jerk, but c'mon man, did this really need to be elevated to this??
Old 07-05-2012, 03:59 AM
Fire Giant

And no I don't have a collection of "grief" accounts. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

I was playing Goldensox on my main account. The only separate account I have is for my wizard who I am leveling up to be a port mule.
Old 07-05-2012, 04:07 AM
Sarnak

every1 do that

<iframe width="480" height="360" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/1nYQF3GAfTY" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

In your unfailing love, silence my enemies; destroy all my foes, for I am your servant.
Blessed be the LORD my strength, who teaches my hands for war, and my fingers to fight.
(Psalms 143:12-144:1)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Harrison View Post
To be fair he is making $$, which I can't fault him for. If cheating gets you real money, go for it. Real money > pixels.
[10:53] <@Amelinda> he grabbed my ass and then i broke his nose.
Old 07-05-2012, 04:19 AM
Fire Giant

That's not what I was doing. I was sitting at the bottom of the lift trying to get it to come down.
Old 07-05-2012, 04:38 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thedonn [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
...just for laughs, cause I do kinda miss pvp, and blue is down. I though, hell, if I have fun there, maybe I'll split time between the two servers cause Rallos, Tallon, Vallon and Sullon were riots

Goldensox however was there, making sure that no one could get up a lift.

No wonder people don't play red.
Was going to make a char on red because those guys have like 10 on during prime time, but not after reading this.
Closed Thread