Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 04-03-2016, 01:07 AM
Banned

actually racism is real and still exists!

shocking, i know
Old 04-03-2016, 02:59 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pokesan [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

shocking, i know

lol my Doctor is half black, Ivy league educated.

He said to me in passing convo "I think racism isn't a real thing anymore, I don't think it exists." I hid my position and agreed that institutional racism is dead. Institutional being the qualifier.

I learned college is good at convincing privileged black men that racism no longer exists since MLK.

PKer & Master Trainer and Terrorist of Sullon Zek
Kills: 1278, Deaths: 76, Killratio: 16.82
Old 04-03-2016, 03:28 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pokesan [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Daywolf is awesome!
shocking, i know
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Naaaah you jokin, right?
For real? This isn't like Alice on wonderland shit, right? But actual racism? Absolutely. That's the main reason I moved out of LA, as all this "you white and never faced it" is a load of BS! That's stuff said by trendy young libs living in their mothers basement while getting stuff from the government.

Prob is a lot of this BS is misidentified, it has to do with ideology. Yes there is cultural and economic issues, but that's what they want, raise tensions, then inject division into the mix. See, like the current mayor of Chicago once said "Never let a good crisis go to waste!". They need it, it's good power and good money. People make a living off of it. Follow the money, Pok3$.

"Trump is like Hitler!"
"How is he like Hitler?"
"WTF HAHAHAHAH!" (had no idea, it's just what they told him).
Then the other guys say like "because he wants to stop muslim immigration"
So in return he gets the "so does Farrakhan" and they go nuts in denial, because had no idea, it's just what they told them. An I bet they never bothered to check when they were done ranting.

It's permeated into the culture, man, they are getting robbed by the ideologues. Completely duped, and actually using racism to fight perceived racism that isn't even there. Not in every case, but predominantly so.
Old 04-03-2016, 09:48 AM
Planar Protector

Old 04-03-2016, 09:59 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daywolf [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Naaaah you jokin, right?
For real? This isn't like Alice on wonderland shit, right? But actual racism? Absolutely. That's the main reason I moved out of LA, as all this "you white and never faced it" is a load of BS! That's stuff said by trendy young libs living in their mothers basement while getting stuff from the government.

Prob is a lot of this BS is misidentified, it has to do with ideology. Yes there is cultural and economic issues, but that's what they want, raise tensions, then inject division into the mix. See, like the current mayor of Chicago once said "Never let a good crisis go to waste!". They need it, it's good power and good money. People make a living off of it. Follow the money, Pok3$.

"Trump is like Hitler!"
"How is he like Hitler?"
"WTF HAHAHAHAH!" (had no idea, it's just what they told him).
Then the other guys say like "because he wants to stop muslim immigration"
So in return he gets the "so does Farrakhan" and they go nuts in denial, because had no idea, it's just what they told them. An I bet they never bothered to check when they were done ranting.

It's permeated into the culture, man, they are getting robbed by the ideologues. Completely duped, and actually using racism to fight perceived racism that isn't even there. Not in every case, but predominantly so.
and the criminal justice system? is that also perceived racism? [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 04-03-2016, 10:00 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swish [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
very cowardly post my man!
Old 04-03-2016, 12:07 PM
Planar Protector

Your opinion really matters to me
Old 04-03-2016, 01:52 PM
Banned

Lol fucking morans all around.

Vote Bernie or feel my wrath during civil war 2.0 when I shove an ar15 I took from a six year old up your ass.
Old 04-03-2016, 02:31 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swish [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Your opinion really matters to me
no need to fly off the handle bud. lets not go saying things we cant take back [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

my good chum
Old 04-03-2016, 05:16 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
and the criminal justice system? is that also perceived racism? [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
socioeconomic casualty of circumstance. The war on drugs is responsible for intensifying the violent treatment of ghetto residents, even if in good standing.

not racist, just targeted policy with unintended consequences that appear racist on the surface.

PKer & Master Trainer and Terrorist of Sullon Zek
Kills: 1278, Deaths: 76, Killratio: 16.82
Closed Thread