Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 05-21-2016, 09:23 PM
Kobold

Default So This Is Our World Now...

http://www.salon.com/2016/05/17/im_n...of_loneliness/

Literally people on the left defending pedophiles now wtf has this world come to.
Old 05-21-2016, 09:26 PM
Planar Protector

The internet is a stupid place. Find one moran with a moran opinion and expect it to drown out millions of common sense ones with some sensationalist site trying to cash in for Google ad revenue.
Old 05-21-2016, 09:39 PM
Banned

thanks for sharing your "pedophiles = bad" opinion with us OP. real riveting stuff you've got there. i look forward to reading more super insightful threads from you.
Old 05-21-2016, 09:45 PM
Large Rat

Paul Joseph Watson
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TQGNvKRWvig
Old 05-21-2016, 09:46 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grujj [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
sweet infowars link dipshit
Old 05-22-2016, 09:00 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pokesan [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
sweet infowars link dipshit
Wasn't me this time [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

---

You wanna know why, Bru?

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
(image: Michael 0bama sporting his distinctive male features.)

All just the real hope and change campaign. They managed to get leftist homosexual supremacists into the whitehouse to finally score a total takedown of the US by the globalists, technocrats, transhumanists. Most following them are just programmed robots, unable to think for themselves (schooled that way now), falling under the globalist's delusion because they refuse to wake up. As has been said for years, this is just one of the steps to that, first homosexual marriage (previously homosexual unions) and then moving to peds being acceptable and even trendy. Once they have completely stripped all morals from society, they can begin the purging as they have said they wanted to take place. Of course the profound conclusion is the total eradication of the human race.
Old 05-22-2016, 09:35 PM
Planar Protector

Of course you can spin the little details all you like, but that's the gist of it. It's a decades old awareness (longer really) by many, and the profound fulfillment of the things therein taking place before our eyes each step of the way. I would say everyone is aware something is going on, substantial changes happening or about to, everyone can feel it. I don't perceive that as simply propaganda having been put out, but that there are significant changes about to occur, and not necessarily for the good as some would hope and imagine.
Old 05-23-2016, 09:31 AM
Planar Protector

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hGWeiwCr9AI
Old 05-23-2016, 09:56 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daywolf [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Wasn't me this time [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

---

You wanna know why, Bru?

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
(image: Michael 0bama sporting his distinctive male features.)

All just the real hope and change campaign. They managed to get leftist homosexual supremacists into the whitehouse to finally score a total takedown of the US by the globalists, technocrats, transhumanists. Most following them are just programmed robots, unable to think for themselves (schooled that way now), falling under the globalist's delusion because they refuse to wake up. As has been said for years, this is just one of the steps to that, first homosexual marriage (previously homosexual unions) and then moving to peds being acceptable and even trendy. Once they have completely stripped all morals from society, they can begin the purging as they have said they wanted to take place. Of course the profound conclusion is the total eradication of the human race.
You know, I think you may be on to something here with the way the media obsesses over M'Obama's femininity. They would never disparage a real woman that fashion.
Old 05-23-2016, 10:20 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brutal_X [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
http://www.salon.com/2016/05/17/im_n...of_loneliness/

Literally people on the left defending pedophiles now wtf has this world come to.
I think I called this one

Can't wait to see who they elect as Time Magazine pedo of the year... so brave... so majestic... so liberating...
Closed Thread