Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Red Community > Red Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 05-27-2018, 04:54 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slathar [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
lol fat nerd mad.

*marks another victory*
i told you to 'do it pussy'. you're not going to.
Old 05-27-2018, 05:15 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sguchi [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
i told you to 'do it pussy'. you're not going to.
k, whatever you say fat boy
Old 05-27-2018, 05:44 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slathar [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
k, whatever you say fat boy
thx for bump
Old 05-31-2018, 12:57 PM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeni [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You still don't get it... I'm not looking to "schedule" my PvP. I forgive you for not knowing what real PvP is though. You are playing on a one guild box and destroying the last 10% of the server population not in your guild must really feel like PvP.
Hail! What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you already ruined your own lands and you'll not ruin mine? I'll have you know I raided top of my class in classic and many highly accredited emulated servers, and I've been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I'm the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the out with precision and a framerate the likes of which has never been seen before on Norrath, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that foul chatter to me over the Internet? Think again, young adventurer. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the the internet and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your eq career. You're on permanent corpse run from here on out, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that's just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable plugging zonehugging lawyerquest buttface off the face of the face of the continent, you little trollface. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little "clever" comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have kept your cute jokes in the plane of mischief. But you couldn't, you didn't, and now you're paying the price, you kos idiot. I will roleplay fury all over you and your filthy dwarf cronies will drown in it. You're eq career is over, kiddo.
Old 05-31-2018, 12:58 PM
Aviak

also Jeni, log in and and unplug Brickhouse when you see this. You should be safe to heal at zoneline
Old 05-31-2018, 02:39 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by highway [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
also Jeni, log in and and unplug Brickhouse when you see this. You should be safe to heal at zoneline
Big PvP win. Top guild gets individual to plug with no yellow text and multiple members brag about their triumph while diabetes celebrates claiming a couple more victims.
Old 05-31-2018, 04:20 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by HippoNipple [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Big PvP win. Top guild gets individual to plug with no yellow text and multiple members brag about their triumph while diabetes celebrates claiming a couple more victims.
did you ever end up reinstalling?
Old 06-07-2018, 09:19 AM
Kobold

UPDATE:

Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa, this is gunna be a good summer
Old 06-07-2018, 09:39 AM
Fire Giant

Sunny as fuck here today

Logging into svr now for a ten hour sesh

#rebirth
Old 06-07-2018, 12:12 PM
Planar Protector

I asked Grandmaster squish what are we doing this summer? 30 hours a day of EQ on a highly populated server with 20 new faces this week.

#redrebirth #birthingit
Closed Thread