Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Old 10-23-2023, 12:06 PM
Banned

Will someone plz watch this for me and tell me what to think, I have a call with my VA therapist in an hr

Old 10-23-2023, 12:17 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by magnetaress [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Will someone plz watch this for me and tell me what to think, I have a call with my VA therapist in an hr

Oh ya, you will probably never understand what they are trying to talk about if you never got the privilege to serve in the military.

Listen to these guys

!
Old 10-23-2023, 12:37 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrSparkle001 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
This is the modern zoomer army

Not sure a recruiter will help anymore.
It's just demographic outreach. Anyone upset by it is that way themselves.
Old 10-23-2023, 01:00 PM
Banned

I joined the army so I could help starving kittens that people abandoned and mutilated all over detroit !
Old 10-23-2023, 01:16 PM
Planar Protector

Telling the citizenry their military is actually their enemy, secretly infiltrated and taken over and you can tell b/c liberalz.

You fucking puppets. This fucking guy with the colored contacts who has decided to fight on after his no big deal mil career. Cocksucking grifter comes in, has a ready audience cuz liberalz, and tells the marks what they want to hear. Which happens to coincide exactly with anti-US propaganda.

The Sad Brigade.

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 10-23-2023, 01:17 PM
Planar Protector

True. Perspective is the essence of reason.
Old 10-23-2023, 01:21 PM
Banned

Nice attempt but I'm not sure who you are mad at? The guys calling for reason or the crowd of bafoons screaming about being oppressed down below.

The problem is there is real oppression and injustice going on, just not the kind you are told to believe in so that some grumpy psychotic hipsters can overthrow the government to feel better about doing meth in their mom's basement, then knocking over a liqour store.

Let's get into it Sadre, I will try my best to behave. Can't garantee my 85 IQ is going to rock it, butt my wisdumb score is over 120. And it doesn't take a genuis to see people are being pushed to murder each other over hot pockets and skin colors.
Old 10-23-2023, 03:42 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by aussenseiter [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
It's just demographic outreach. Anyone upset by it is that way themselves.
It's because they're desperate because young people don't want to join the military anymore unless they're maybe a goober from a rural flyover state.

I don't blame them to be honest.
Old 10-23-2023, 06:11 PM
Banned

I don't think young people *ever* wanted to join the military. There's really only one personality type who actively wants to serve. The way the military currently tries to recruit though even the red state conservatives who feel some sense of patriotism and duty to serve (terrible things, I know) are turned off.

We're so fucked by the manchildren and emotional babies who are currently in charge.
Old 10-23-2023, 06:56 PM
Banned

And when the people who actually want to serve do join. Now they get slapped because they want to uphold a just lawful society and not a society of manipulative entitled abusers and druggies who get a free pass for winning the oppression Olympics special label of the month.