Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Old 09-16-2023, 10:44 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by avarantor [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Gotta say, if you're trying to join your guild late if they are in TOV it's practically impossible to do so. Kinda bad for those who were working late or had other stuff going on. no real way to join up at this point.
LMAO imagine having a job and trying to compete here. You have no chance. It's over for wage and family cells
Old 09-16-2023, 11:00 AM
Fire Giant

sorry you didn't go and kill any dragons. I killed plenty and i'm not in riot!
Old 09-16-2023, 01:46 PM
Orc

While I didn't absolutely love the crawling idea; I like the effort by GMs to try different things.
Old 09-16-2023, 02:24 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Huc11 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
While I didn't absolutely love the crawling idea; I like the effort by GMs to try different things.
They didn't try anything different, they applied old rules to already modified content

laziest shit ever
Old 09-17-2023, 08:16 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trexller [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
They didn't try anything different, they applied old rules to already modified content

laziest shit ever
I've noticed you like to shit all over others but rarely (ie, I don't ever recall) offer solutions/ideas. Care to change that? Pretend you were Roegen for a day and devised a 12 hour GM event for the entire server. What would you do?
Old 09-17-2023, 10:03 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blingy [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I've noticed you like to shit all over others but rarely (ie, I don't ever recall) offer solutions/ideas. Care to change that? Pretend you were Roegen for a day and devised a 12 hour GM event for the entire server. What would you do?
Imagine thinking rogean came up with this event
Old 09-17-2023, 10:41 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blingy [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
What would you do?
oh man, you don't wanna know

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 09-18-2023, 06:52 PM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by silo32 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
LMAO imagine having a job and trying to compete here. You have no chance. It's over for wage and family cells
I have a job and also attended the event. Crazy, I know, but it's true.
Old 09-18-2023, 07:16 PM
Banned

Ooh is that like the climbing on crates challenge?
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG_3051.jpg (21.0 KB, 0 views)
Old 09-19-2023, 04:30 PM
Planar Protector

It was a fun event and I applaud the staff for coming up with something unique rather than just a standard pre-draft quake. Even if an event doesn't work out exactly as hope or there are otherwise flaws in it at times, I'd rather have people in the staff who are brainstorming new ideas and trying them out.

Hope Project Lightning gets some sort of punishment for intentionally trying to delay other raid forces by falsely claiming to a guild's officers that they saw someone doing something like harmonying, invising, etc. Seems like a deliberate abuse of an event the staff voluntarily came up with for everyone to enjoy...that type of behavior should be punished significantly.