Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 01-08-2011, 03:02 PM
Banned

You've got to be a teenager still.

No one uses fat as an insult anymore. Well, not unless the person is genuinely fat anyways.
Old 01-08-2011, 07:24 PM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harrison [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
None of this happened. Cute obsession you got with me though. I have enough women. I don't need homos after me too.
Righty and Lefty Palma and all 10 of their sisters do count as a lot i guess....
Old 01-08-2011, 07:35 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harrison [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Quick, ill lie about military service, get outed and look like a fat midwestern racist neo-con failure
Quote:
None of this happened. Cute obsession you got with me though.
oh, it happened, and it was spectacular

I liked the part too where you posted your ex-gf's personal details on the internet as well, that was also fairly entertaining.

Not as good as the combat medic lie though.
Old 01-08-2011, 07:48 PM
Banned

I was a combat medic.

I was just never in combat. What part of that can't you get through your vacuous skull? (I know you get it. You're just pretending not to so as to join in on the hate train ever since you failed to steal my manastone camp like the piece of shit you are.)
Old 01-08-2011, 07:54 PM
Sarnak

Dude you and I disliked each other way before the EE camp situation [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] I found a grey area in the rules to come fuck with you for that camp because I don't like you, the very same reason you had been trolling me on these forums for the week or more beforehand.

Also you clearly implied you had been a combat medic and even said something along the lines of "I became a medic to ensure that everyone got home safely." Got home safely from what, boot camp?
Old 01-08-2011, 07:55 PM
Banned

Quote:
I was a combat medic.

I was never in combat.
a true war hero
Old 01-08-2011, 07:57 PM
Banned

that is like saying, "hey guys im a famous actor, ive just never been in any sort of movie, television, or play"
Old 01-08-2011, 07:57 PM
Banned

That was my reason for enlisting with that MOS. I had n 91 AFQT. I could have chosen anything under the sun.

I went 68W for that reason, and chose my brother's unit for that reason as well.
Old 01-08-2011, 08:00 PM
Sarnak

yeah we know the story dude, and then after that you dropped out of the army and started bragging on the internet about being a combat medic.
Old 01-08-2011, 08:02 PM
Sarnak

oh and then when someone who had actually been a combat medic posted in the thread calling you out on your BS you insulted him and called him a coward too, right?
Closed Thread