Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 01-04-2018, 06:35 PM
Banned

I'm pretty stoked dude. Gotta set up pc in my new house so add me on your DT list and keep an eye out soon
Old 01-04-2018, 07:25 PM
Banned

That was more like my SF place. Here in Portland I'm paying the same Amt for the master suite and an in home office in a good area. God bless moving out of Cali TBH
Old 01-04-2018, 08:23 PM
Banned

Did you just find the internet last week? This is trivial.
Old 01-04-2018, 11:43 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by plasma1010 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Castle Mistmoore this weekend has been full of babies.

It was a fine, crowded 25% xp bonus weekend. The place was mobbed, there was as I recall about 30 people in the zone. So 2 guys and myself decided to hang out below the tower across from the pond. We wern't causing any trouble, we hung out by the back wall and killed the one or two spawns around the lower tower, then grabbed a mob here and then in the hallway. A big baby, who I will not name because it doesn't matter, kept coming up to see what we were doing. He then proceeded to send me messages about "where we were camping" and I told him "below the tower". He told me "that wasn't a camping spot" and I told him it was as long as we were there. I explained to him, it's a crowded night, we're not taking any mobs from the pond and we can certainly share a bit of the hallway. Mistmoore has like 30 mobs from the entrance to GY, and this big baby couldn't spare a few. He was so upset he had to take it to /ooc to publically complain about it. To the point where someone random yelled out "relax, it's a crowded 25% xp night, let's just chill out" in which he kept going on about it. Thank you for being a big baby.

The next day I threw out a /auc to see if anyone wanted a few baking items I made to boost stats. I also /auc a vampire blood vial, because it's useful and protects against magic. A big baby, who I will not name, decided to /auc that is "was junk" and that he would "sell me a bridge to knowhere". Thank you for being a big baby.

It baffles me that people get so into this game and act like big babies.
LOL 10/10 post, you get my 5/5 rating for this way, you big baby.
Old 01-04-2018, 11:45 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by skarlorn [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
That was more like my SF place. Here in Portland I'm paying the same Amt for the master suite and an in home office in a good area. God bless moving out of Cali TBH
No joke, the S.F. Bay Area is absolutely unbelievable right now. People are paying over $3,000 a month for a studio. This is in sketchy neighborhoods like the tenderloin, too. I did a job for a guy who was house shopping in S.F. about this time last year. He wasn't aware of the S.F. housing bubble, he saw a fixer upper listed for 1.9m so he offered 1.8m and it sold for 2.4m
Old 01-05-2018, 06:33 AM
Planar Protector

tagged

PKer & Master Trainer and Terrorist of Sullon Zek
Kills: 1278, Deaths: 76, Killratio: 16.82
Old 01-05-2018, 12:04 PM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by mattydef [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Sol A > MM
I actually just headed over there last night.

Bazlekar - 30 [Dark Elf SHD]
Old 01-07-2018, 12:16 AM
Orc

I'll tell you what's really good xp at 33-34 but you need to be twinked, *In case the necro gnome aggros* is the Minotaurs in Steamfont. Go in the cave, hang first left, theres one roamer Minotaur Lord lvl 30ish that is an easy dark blue for a Warrior at 34. Continue on that path and there are two more lvl 30-32 mobs that spawn right outside the Gnomes spawnpoint. Now, here's the only thing.. Just hug the wall and let his two guards aggro you, then back up and pull them down the hall to slaughter. They run. That necro owned me twice as a 34 Warrior, but any other class should be able to handle him. Loved that camp, nobody was -ever- there - I almost didn't want to accept the MM CE/CY grp invites.
Old 01-07-2018, 12:17 AM
Orc

The guards pull separate from the Necro, 9 times outta 10 if you are careful. For that other 10th time have sow pots
Old 01-07-2018, 02:33 AM
Fire Giant

I also find it extremely selfish for someone to roll up solo and take xp from people who are in a legitimate camp. I consider Pond area to extend to entrance of Graveyard as long as the group is keeping all the mobs down. OP confirmed entitled baby.
Closed Thread