Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Class Discussions > Casters

Closed Thread

Old 08-07-2012, 06:35 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Houdiny [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I never said Necros can't operate with root. It's just not the best way to level one. You guys seen me say I don't like the necro class and took it as an attack. It wasn't. I was just stating my play style. Necros are very effective in a lot of ways. But you cannot sit there and tell me they are better in enclosed areas then wide open space. No caster is.
Indeed... But what you were saying was that mages worked better in a smaller space, when necros still have more options even then. It's not an attack, just seemed odd. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Twerp - Ogre Shaman
Numpty - Halfling Warrior
Tosser - Gnome Enchanter
Old 08-07-2012, 10:27 AM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by theaetatus [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Indeed... But what you were saying was that mages worked better in a smaller space, when necros still have more options even then. It's not an attack, just seemed odd. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I said Mages don't necessarily need a lot of space to operate. Which they don't. I'm sure Necros have more utility even in smaller spaces because...well Necros have more options than any other class in the game period. But one of the strengths to the Mage is his pet. And it's ability to tank. That's all I'm trying to say.
Old 08-29-2012, 08:36 AM
Sarnak

Necros are about efficiency, not raw killing power. That being said put a necro in any of the situations you all have listed & while your class might down the mob faster, the necro will do so continuously without pause.
Old 08-29-2012, 02:08 PM
Fire Giant

mages are teh win if you want to farm items. way less work and way faster. fd is for sissies!

[ANONYMOUS] dip|o the Conjurer
Old 08-30-2012, 10:25 AM
Sarnak

Necro

/Thread

Porttin 40 Druid (Green)
Old 10-26-2012, 01:45 AM
Scrawny Gnoll

haha when i posted this i had no idea it would get this kind of response. Thank you all for weighing in!
Old 11-21-2012, 12:48 PM
Banned

59 Mage here can duo and solo 90% of enything I want to kill in the game pretty easy
Closed Thread