Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

View Poll Results: A vote for kanye is a vote for trump?
Yup dont vote kanye ! 4 19.05%
I want kanye to win 6 28.57%
We want donald and we want him now 8 38.10%
Lets defund the white house 5 23.81%
Need new red asap 7 33.33%
I want a juicebox 6 28.57%
Aradune 6 28.57%
Pills and automobiles 4 19.05%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 21. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 07-14-2020, 04:37 PM
Banned

Default A vote for kanye is a vote for trump

I listen to the beat miami 103.5 which has become a very racist radio station, and they are saying a vote for kanye is a vote for trump.

Its very clever that they say that and its the truth, america is mad right now and lots of people believe republicans are racist, i believe republicans only see 1 color, green.

As an example, my boy donald wants every american to win at life, earn a good living and have a nice crib and family up and get that range. Some disagree, but thats their opinion.

What do you think?

Currently biden has a real chance to win, but i still believe trump will sweep it again because he is a winner and most people right now are just gigantic losers.
Old 07-14-2020, 04:52 PM
Banned

Biden has no chance. The powers that be want Trump to stay in office, so they're doing the same thing as in 2016: flooding the media with biased polls that show Biden leading to lull democrats into a false sense of confidence, and triggering over-reaching left-wing ideologies that cause a massive right-wing reaction just in time for November.
Old 07-14-2020, 06:14 PM
Banned

Dunno man people are very mad right now and lots of fingers pointed at donald for being racist, dont underestimate how many democrats are in each city, if they all voted he would win

America is a free country and almost anyone can vote

Also

Aradune is winning
Old 07-14-2020, 06:26 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bigsham [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Dunno man people are very mad right now and lots of fingers pointed at donald for being racist, dont underestimate how many democrats are in each city, if they all voted he would win

America is a free country and almost anyone can vote

Also

Aradune is winning
Trump won in 2016 because we underestimated how many republicans are outside of each city. When they all voted he won.
Old 07-14-2020, 06:39 PM
Planar Protector

I won't vote for Donny (or Kanye) but I am morbidly curious what would happen if he gets reelected

https://en.m.wikisource.org/wiki/Napoleon%27s_March
Old 07-14-2020, 06:49 PM
Kobold

Biden is a fucking dial-tone of a man. Every Tuesday night he walks into his wife's bedroom in suspenders and socks, with his pecker poked through the boxers, ready for his marital duties. Promptly between 9:15 and 9:30. Every Tuesday. Missionary only.

However, you have to be a complete fucking idiot not to see that Trump has been nothing more than a spoiled rich kid his entire life, and he wanted something, so he paid advisers to tell him what to say to make it happen. The moment Trump was even allowed to be a part of politics America made the statement that we've gone from some top nation to a joke nation. Trump winning, and the mindset of his supporters, emphatically showed the world to not take the U.S. seriously. Anyone who thinks Trump gives two fucks about them is fooling themselves.

That said. Him winning provided me with the single greatest month of internet perusing. I'm largely apolitical. Both sides are pure fucking cancer. Republicans are 90% trash people. But the liberals are so self-righteous and smug that watching them go into convulsions and cry over an irrelevant presidency was pure gold. I hope Trump wins again for that fact alone. Nothing is sweeter than watching some fat rainbow haired dyke ball her eyes out because the world is so unjust.

The reason Trump won? People always like to envision America as this progressive country. They look to New York, Seattle, Hollywood. So prestigious. But nah. That ain't America. Watch "The Florida Project", "American Honey", etc etc. THAT. IS. America. And that is why this low class, trash, shit hole is going to go under. Watching it all burn is better than any drama T.V. show.
Old 07-14-2020, 08:00 PM
Banned

it is literally not possible for his weiner to work at his age even with pharma help

also

this thread is assuming you are going to vote and HAVE to pick a side

so pick, and tell us why?
Old 07-14-2020, 08:09 PM
Kobold

This thread can assume the position for all I care.
Old 07-14-2020, 08:21 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bigsham [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I listen to the beat miami 103.5 which has become a very racist radio station, and they are saying a vote for kanye is a vote for trump.

Its very clever that they say that and its the truth, america is mad right now and lots of people believe republicans are racist, i believe republicans only see 1 color, green.

As an example, my boy donald wants every american to win at life, earn a good living and have a nice crib and family up and get that range. Some disagree, but thats their opinion.

What do you think?

Currently biden has a real chance to win, but i still believe trump will sweep it again because he is a winner and most people right now are just gigantic losers.
Biden has absolutely zero chance to win. He is a walking corpse, fully ripe with cognitive impairment. Damn guy was retarded 30 years ago - now look at him.

Trump will win in by a landslide, mark my words. He will win because he is one of the greatest leaders of the early 21st century, but most importantly, he will win because the hand of God is upon him. The morons will never be able to see this, just like they will always fawn over a failed jimmy carter while at the same time seethe with hatred over Ronald Reagans legacy.

Trump will go down as one of the greatest leaders in the history of the world. He will be remembered with the likes of Washington, Jefferson and Lincoln.
Old 07-14-2020, 10:12 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Topgunben [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Biden has absolutely zero chance to win. He is a walking corpse, fully ripe with cognitive impairment. Damn guy was retarded 30 years ago - now look at him.

Trump will win in by a landslide, mark my words. He will win because he is one of the greatest leaders of the early 21st century, but most importantly, he will win because the hand of God is upon him. The morons will never be able to see this, just like they will always fawn over a failed jimmy carter while at the same time seethe with hatred over Ronald Reagans legacy.

Trump will go down as one of the greatest leaders in the history of the world. He will be remembered with the likes of Washington, Jefferson and Lincoln.
2/10
Closed Thread