Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 06-09-2013, 10:31 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by George_Smith
I would actually like to see Morphius' logs of the agreement made with the time stamps, if he had /log on of course. Perhaps there was room for a misunderstanding in them, or perhaps someone is lying.
zonko@toast /media/tmp $ egrep "Morphius (says|tells)" eqlog_Sakuragi_project1999.txt
[Sat Jun 08 22:34:43 2013] Morphius tells you, 'did you need an assist in your recovery?'
[Sun Jun 09 00:46:07 2013] Morphius tells you, 'im dead'
[Sun Jun 09 01:11:49 2013] Morphius says, 'Guys be careful. we about rdy to pull King'
[Sun Jun 09 01:12:21 2013] Morphius says, 'WTF,'
[Sun Jun 09 01:12:29 2013] Morphius says, 'thought we had agreement'

zonko@toast /media/tmp $ egrep "Morphius (says|tells)" eqlog_Loraen_project1999.txt
[Sun Jun 09 00:37:38 2013] Morphius tells you, 'no'
[Sun Jun 09 00:39:25 2013] Morphius tells you, 'queen was fucked up and in the hallway. we tried to move her back to reset but she is bugged'
[Sun Jun 09 01:23:41 2013] Morphius says, 'We spoke and told you we intended on coming for king after you guys killed first round'
[Sun Jun 09 01:23:47 2013] Morphius says, 'and you said fine'
[Sun Jun 09 01:23:56 2013] Morphius says, 'Thats why we didnt go after it first time'
[Sun Jun 09 01:24:09 2013] Morphius says, 'If you are Sakagir or something like that'
[Sun Jun 09 01:24:22 2013] Morphius says, 'Sakuragi'
[Sun Jun 09 01:28:19 2013] Morphius says, 'Its not your repop'

So Morphius did not say anything of the sort to me while I was on (of course, you're taking my word that I didn't delete stuff). Either Svenn was pulling some voodoo moves on my char (if so, I'll kill him) or Morphius is making it all up.

Please not that "We spoke and told you we intended on coming for king after you guys killed first round" is utter passive-aggressive bullshit. It makes it sound like you guys are all fair for a rotation when in fact everyone knew that the King and Queen were holding shit the first round and any possible pixels would be in the second round. In fact FE went straight for the Prince and his 30k sword.
in words of anal fingers, just a filthy spaniard
Old 06-09-2013, 10:45 AM
Banned

Morphius says "Grief on blue"
Neo says "NOOOO WAY DOOD"
Trinity says "lets fuck and have a 3 way"

Come to red doodsettethings...
Old 06-09-2013, 10:47 AM
Planar Protector

Reading that over again, maybe Svenn was on Sakuragi, Morphius told him they were planning on letting us do the grunt work and then swooping in to take the rewards next cycle, and Svenn said fine as in "Fine we'll race next round".

Anyway, when I made The A-Team with Save back last fall my goal was to do a few sets of mobs that I couldn't do solo. I think I really underestimated the glut of players at the high end. There are now NINE guilds on the Sky rotation. The planes and royals have seemed almost as fiercely contested as the variance targets, and you either have to let people walk all over you or fight for shit and really neither of those appeals to me very much.
in words of anal fingers, just a filthy spaniard
Old 06-09-2013, 10:49 AM
Planar Protector

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Which server will you choose?

Oh yea .... Piss Off.

H
Old 06-09-2013, 10:50 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Splorf22 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
What makes this funny is that immediately after writing this you wiped with twice our numbers [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Anyway, for some reason we suck at Chardok. Not having an enchanter didn't help much, but yeah we made a bunch of dumb noob errors tonight for sure. I guess we need more practice! I would also suggest that you stop trusting Lucabrazi, who either misread what I said or deliberately lied about it:

[Sun Jun 09 00:29:57 2013] You told erowid, 'if you wanna pull the queen go nuts, we are just sucking here'

Note that I said queen not king. Also I heard a lot of nonsense about how I had agreed that we could do the first set of royals and you could do the second. First, I said nothing of the sort. Second, that would be a pretty silly agreement: when we came down both had their trash common drops as per usual.

I guess I'm just kind of sad that I was trying to mend some fences, talked guys into helping you CR (from your first wipe!) and then you immediately go into entitlement mode.

P.S. Getsome will have a field day with this thread!

Come power level my Chanter and I will help you guys out. His name is Psilocibyn.
Old 06-09-2013, 12:12 PM
Kobold

I don't know what is more hilarious: FE reduced to harassing a small guild for Chardok royals or Shinko coming to RnF to whine about it.

Congrats TMO. You really kicked handed Shinko and Sloan their asses.
Old 06-09-2013, 12:21 PM
Aviak

change guild name to b-team
Old 06-09-2013, 12:27 PM
Planar Protector

A-team confirmed server bullies.
Old 06-09-2013, 12:36 PM
Planar Protector

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

I pity the fool who tries to clear chardok royals!

Oh yea .... Piss Off.

H
Old 06-09-2013, 12:37 PM
Banned

I'm more curious as to who Loraen was playing if he wasn't on Sakuragi and they didn't have a chanter there?!? Mage for Coth's or what?
Closed Thread