Closed Thread

Old 12-06-2018, 03:26 AM
Banned

Default National Day of Mourning

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 12-06-2018, 03:31 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wonkie [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
mail stopped running as well.

PKer & Master Trainer and Terrorist of Sullon Zek
Kills: 1278, Deaths: 76, Killratio: 16.82
Old 12-06-2018, 04:39 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wonkie [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
coffee for a buck? that's the freedom he sought to give Americans
Old 12-06-2018, 07:26 AM
Banned

Quote:
This photo made me go from MAGA patriot to anti-American Communist in 2.9 seconds.
Old 12-06-2018, 08:51 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
My question is why does she have a framed picture of the bone farmer in the 3rd panel?
Old 12-06-2018, 09:15 AM
Planar Protector

No, I think it’s a stylist choice of the artist suggesting that while people will openly take a stance, the reality is their loyalties lie elsewhere. She could have continued to view the Bone Farmer’s picture through her phone/tablet, but instead she and her partner swap to a framed photograph, symbolic of their tacit approval of radical skeleton ownership policies. A view they are unable to speak freely due to the gelatinous husk residing in their living room ceaselessly chiding their view points on the subject.
Last edited by Cecily; 12-06-2018 at 09:18 AM..
Old 12-06-2018, 09:55 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cecily [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
No, I think it’s a stylist choice of the artist suggesting that while people will openly take a stance, the reality is their loyalties lie elsewhere. She could have continued to view the Bone Farmer’s picture through her phone/tablet, but instead she and her partner swap to a framed photograph, symbolic of their tacit approval of radical skeleton ownership policies. A view they are unable to speak freely due to the gelatinous husk residing in their living room ceaselessly chiding their view points on the subject.
What annoys me more are the people who have hated people like Bush and McCain for their entire lives but choose to mourn their deaths and lecture others to do the same, purely because those politicians hate Trump.

Like where are your principles? Aren't you anti-war, anti-imperialist?

You throw all that away because your hatred for Trump?
Old 12-06-2018, 10:31 AM
Banned

From skull and bones to skull and bones.
Old 12-06-2018, 10:47 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScaringChildren [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
What annoys me more are the people who have hated people like Bush and McCain for their entire lives but choose to mourn their deaths and lecture others to do the same, purely because those politicians hate Trump.

Like where are your principles? Aren't you anti-war, anti-imperialist?

You throw all that away because your hatred for Trump?
McCain seemed to develop a conscience after he knew he was dying. W apparently is a genuinely sweet person and incredibly intelligent. I also don’t remember his administration well anymore.

I got senior and W mixed up. Senior sent my dad to Desert Storm is all I know about him. W finished dad’s war, so yeah he’s probably scum. But I’m also open to the possibility he’s an ok human being at heart, too.
Old 12-06-2018, 11:20 AM
Planar Protector

I’ve considered Trump scum long before he took office. He’s an obnoxious con man imo and I haven’t seen any evidence to suggest otherwise during his presidency. I’ll change my opinion on someone if I can find a way to believe someone is or is striving to be a good person. Trump isn’t a good person.
Closed Thread