Old 12-03-2018, 05:39 PM
Banned

That's the spirit Gilder!
Old 12-05-2018, 02:09 AM
Planar Protector

Gayns

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rogean View Post

If you have proof of a staff member violating policies, you report it in a Forum PM to me [Rogean] or Nilbog.
Old 12-05-2018, 04:50 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by America [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
doktor proved my nerve isn't actually broke loose and basically i just need to chill for up to 2 years with my 1 arm. i'm taking it as good news, no cuts and sling i been wearing is pointless ^^

gainz
Congrats on your right to bare arms.
Old 12-05-2018, 09:17 PM
Banned

Leg day again. Getting easier and easier. Plus a brisk low effort run with some light intervals. I beat my last time. Recovery is good now.

Also my spandex yoga pants will end up around my knees soon.
Old 12-06-2018, 11:34 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Irulan [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Leg day again. Getting easier and easier. Plus a brisk low effort run with some light intervals. I beat my last time. Recovery is good now.

I'm finding that I am addicted to buying leggings.. I'm that guy who wears leggings under his shorts [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] And i sure do love all the awesome designs and colors!!! I see why women like these things haha.
Old 12-06-2018, 11:45 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigjeff100 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I'm finding that I am addicted to buying leggings.. I'm that guy who wears leggings under his shorts [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] And i sure do love all the awesome designs and colors!!! I see why women like these things haha.
are you talking about like underarmor type shirts but for your legs? i have a compression shirt that i absolutely love wearing but the thought never occurred to me to find pants that are similar

one of my biggest problems with doing any real workout is usually the thigh rub i get as a big boy, i wonder if these would help
Old 12-06-2018, 12:02 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Irulan [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 12-06-2018, 12:03 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by misterbonkers [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
are you talking about like underarmor type shirts but for your legs? i have a compression shirt that i absolutely love wearing but the thought never occurred to me to find pants that are similar

one of my biggest problems with doing any real workout is usually the thigh rub i get as a big boy, i wonder if these would help
Haha yea sorry, I just call them leggings. But yeah compression clothing is what i meant! I have a compression shirt but i don't wear it often. I religiously sport my compression undies, and compression pants tho!

That thigh rub sounds like a nightmare brotha. I can almost guarantee they would! Just make sure you get a material that will help with that. I have a few different types and 1 or 2 would promote rubbing, but a few are thinner and smoother, and I can see them definitely helping! Just a heads up- Gettin outta them thangs after a sweaty workout will make you want to punch a hole in the wall.
Old 12-06-2018, 03:19 PM
Sarnak

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SWPvVsVj_rU
Old 12-06-2018, 03:31 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gilder [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Do you guys workout when sick? I feel like I got hit by a truck. Body weak all over. No fever, but my throat kinda feels sore.

Business trip this week and I hate that I always get derailed on weeks like these. Hotel gyms are the worst.
Also yes. This is biological warfare. You get everyone else sick and then you have more time to get bigger than them while they take it easy.
Closed Thread