Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 06-14-2019, 09:22 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by honeybee12874 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I was in Crystal Caverns on Wednesday night, and the only people that I saw while I was in zone were in their early-mid 40's (as am I). Everyone was extremely nice to me and helped me out when the orcs pwned me (of which there were many!) and then invited me to their XP group. Lots of mobs of the appropriate level for us to kill! Had a lovely time.
Were you the naked druid I DMF'd outside the CC entrance? If so, glad things worked out for you!
Old 06-14-2019, 09:47 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tethler [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Were you the naked druid I DMF'd outside the CC entrance? If so, glad things worked out for you!
Oh my goodness, yes that was me! [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Thank you so much for helping, not sure how I thought I was going to get to my corpse down in that pit when all my bat wings were on the corpse... lol

Werga ⋆ Level 29 Shaman ⋆ Troll
Taruuk ⋆ Level 14 Necromancer ⋆ Dark Elf

Old 06-14-2019, 09:52 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by honeybee12874 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Oh my goodness, yes that was me! [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Thank you so much for helping, not sure how I thought I was going to get to my corpse down in that pit when all my bat wings were on the corpse... lol
Next time just jump and try and hit some bridges on the way down. You'll be fine ... probably [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Loramin Frostseer, Oracle of the Tribunal <Anonymous> and Fan of the "Where To Go For XP/For Treasure?" Guides
Anyone can improve the wiki! If you are new to the Blue server, you can improve the wiki to earn a "welcome package" of up to 2k+ platinum! Message me for details.
Old 06-14-2019, 10:34 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by loramin [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Next time just jump and try and hit some bridges on the way down. You'll be fine ... probably [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
That's actually what I have done a few times. I have tried running the tunnels down, but always get lost.
Old 06-15-2019, 01:20 AM
Planar Protector

Welp, I'm in CC now. Geodes are still a bit beyond me, maybe at 40ish I can take them, but Orcs are good exp and money at 37, so I'll be happy with them for a while. Wish I could bind here but it's not a hard zone to get back to so if something goes wrong, not a big deal.
Old 06-15-2019, 02:01 PM
Planar Protector

So Crystal Caverns are a little rough at 38. I can solo most of the Stalag Terrors except the ones on the higher end of their level range, and I can comfortably solo orcs near the city, but Geodes are still beyond me and Spiders are dangerous because of the ads. It's a good place, but I may opt to just hunt Frost Giants in GD once I ding 39 and get my proc spell, so I can start working on Thurg faction and start the Prayer Shawl quest.
Old 06-17-2019, 08:23 AM
Planar Protector

Need to be at least low to mid 40s for geodes to be worth it in CC.

Honestly the money from them is not very good either. Good exp camp though.
Closed Thread