Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 09-23-2014, 08:31 AM
Planar Protector

I see some very religious type responses to Robots posts. Like you walked into a Baptist church and lit their Jesus statue on fire.
Old 09-23-2014, 08:40 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Glenzig [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I see some very religious type responses to Robots posts. Like you walked into a Baptist church and lit their Jesus statue on fire.
Amen brother
Old 09-23-2014, 08:54 AM
Planar Protector

Ok who can read this?
http://www.hrc.utexas.edu/exhibition...ble/pages/#top

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 09-23-2014, 09:08 AM
Planar Protector

I think your link is broken.
Old 09-23-2014, 09:12 AM
Planar Protector

weird... works for me. It does take a few to appear tho.
Old 09-23-2014, 09:18 AM
Planar Protector

I think I know what you're getting at though.
Old 09-23-2014, 09:22 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Glenzig [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I think I know what you're getting at though.
Just being neighborly and trying to help [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 09-23-2014, 09:34 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by mtb tripper [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
yeah haha its silly. As if those who use science and rationality were born to drive you toward the path of "sin"
http://lastresistance.com/7026/austr...-climate-data/

Not going to claim this is the most reputable source... But this is fairly controversial in Australia right now. The labour govt had scientists skewing climate data to show a warming trend when in fact there was a cooling trend. Why do you think scientists are perfect? They are human beings that can be manipulated by the prospect of tenure and grant money. You're advocating the idea that religion shouldn't be sacred. Fine. You should also retain a healthy level of skepticism for other aspects of our culture.

Many of you have said that religion was once used as a control mechanism. So if many elites had once used religious institutions to control or manipulate public opinion, what would they use to control a populace that was slowly denying their old traditions. Science, especially since you guys hold a science book to be as sacred as a Muslim with his Quran.

I'd like to reiterate that I believe in both evolution and the scientific method... But I am highly skeptical that, in a world where a weatherman can only tell me to 50% accuracy whether it will rain in a given day, that climate models, unaware presently of all of the feedback mechanisms and variables at work on the earth, can accurately predict the global climate in 100 years. It doesn't make sense to me. I think we should retain a healthy level of skepticism, especially when 90% of "climate change" in the U.S. is nothing more than El Niņo being incorrectly attributed to this chicken little mentality that if we don't stop burning gas we're all going to die.
Old 09-23-2014, 12:26 PM
Sarnak

They mad that people have killed in the name of science, they choose to not believe it. They act as if it is all based off the beliefs of the known leader, so I assume they all believe in whatever Obama believes. That seems to be our driving force according them, is whatever the leader of said nation claims they are. Again I prove something done by science, and they laugh instead of coming up with any coherent thought in a response
Old 09-23-2014, 12:31 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by RobotElvis [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
The entire point was completely missed by yourself, though I expect intentionally.

Science is not evil. True science is on hormone with the bible, as truth associates with truth not falsehood.

Evolution is a form of sociocratic control perpetuated, not by science, but by totalitarian scientific dictators that have told you it is the path of humanity.

They want to remove the your reasoning ability and make you a manipulatable being.
And it seems to be working.

It is the religion of the new state.

And also Marx and Hitler were heavily influenced by the writings of Darwin.
Using his idea of social evolution to promote their radical ideologues as scientifically justifiable and moral.
Yeah, there is a worldwide conspiracy to dupe people into believing evolution just so a few elite can use it as a control device. Scientist, every single one of them, are complicit in this plot. They spend their entire lives producing false data and slaving away on experiments they know are lies only to grease the machine of evolutionary dominance. We are talking about hundreds of thousands of scientist all agreeing and being complicit in this plot! You folks cant even imagine how DEEP this goes! Thank goodness we have level headed folks like RobotElvis to shake us awake.

Religion is the saving grace of humanity and it has never been used as an instrument of control. Science is the tool of the devil and is only used to control.

You heard it hear first, folks. Now let's go build a great statue to salute our comrade RobotElvis. Humanity will never be the same now that we have received his message.

PS. UFOs are demons and HARP is used to produce hurricanes. 911 was an inside job and ISIS is just a puppet of Israel. I am pretty sure the Holocaust never happened either.
Closed Thread